Lil Wayne Gif.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne Gif.

How do you guys make them so good? What program do you use? I used Camtasia Studio to make this one but it doesn't look as good as the ones I've seen on here. Help?

Re: Lil Wayne Gif.

what music video is that from?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkdevilr

where you been?
      thats inkredible - Trae ft. Lil Wayne & Rick Ross lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jamerson
        Originally posted by Darkdevilr

where you been?
        thats inkredible - Trae ft. Lil Wayne & Rick Ross lol
        lmao he just want his 10 post for download section.. but i think daigo your sig is sick

Comment

i use realplayer -to download the video, delete it once im done. or if i like it i keep-, then i convert it to .avi using anyvideo converter, then take it to virtualdub -to get the frames-, and put it in the faststone photo resizer -to convert the frames to .gif and resize them if i want-, then i take it to unfreez to put the frames all together.

i got this stuff from fredd's tutorial, except for realplayer because replay video capture cost money and was slow.
          hope i helped.

Comment

i use realplayer -to download the video, delete it once im done. or if i like it i keep-, then i convert it to .avi using anyvideo converter, then take it to virtualdub -to get the frames-, and put it in the faststone photo resizer -to convert the frames to .gif and resize them if i want-, then i take it to unfreez to put the frames all together.

i got this stuff from fredd's tutorial, except for realplayer because replay video capture cost money and was slow.
            hope i helped.

Comment

Originally posted by lil wayne go hard
              lmao he just want his 10 post for download section.. but i think daigo your sig is sick
              Thanks!

Originally posted by .WayneWayde

hope i helped.
              Who's tutorial? Can you link me to it?

Comment

wats good software to make them but for the mac?

Comment

[quote=Daigo]
                  Originally posted by lil wayne go hard
                  Thanks!

Originally posted by ".WayneWayde":3bwklfl2

hope i helped.
                  Who's tutorial? Can you link me to it?[/quote:3bwklfl2]
                  this is what he wrote
                  1- Use "Replay Video Capture" to capture the part of the video that you want, in the size (for example 300 x 300) that you want.

2- Then, if necessary, I convert the the video (I use "Any Video Converter") you just captured to .avi cause sometimes other formats dont work well on the next step.

3- Use "Virtual Dub" to make screenshots of the video. Select the part that you want, and then export the image sequence. Choose .png format.

4- Then, use "Faststone photo resizer" to resize the images and convert them into .gif images.

5- Finally, use "unFreez" (just select the photos in the good order and put them in there). This will make the animation.
                  and theres the link:
                  http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/vie...hp?f=18&t=9370

Comment

Working...
                  X