phone call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phone call

if you could talk to wayne on the phone for one minute thats all had was one minute what would you say?
    And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Re: phone call

Id freez 4 like 30 seconds then Id tell him to just carry on what he's doin and he knows what he is already so he shoould never stop doin him. Then Id Die.

Comment

id tell him that he should never ever stop, or stop thinking that his fans arent there id say were always behind him
      then i would just say how much i love him
      BiggestFanYoungMullah

Comment

I would go crazy, I would first say I love his music, tell him to keep making music but take more care of his music and put out more albums (cause with all his music he could of putted out 20 Carters if he took more care of his music), and I would tell him to keep going/hold ya head in jail

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

I'd tell him to call me back cause I didn't have enough minutes

Comment

I'd Tell Him To E-Mail 30 Minutes To Orleans So i Can Leak It So There's Less Spam In The Forums & After That I'd Be Like You Need To Collab With Wiz

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan
              I would go crazy, I would first say I love his music, tell him to keep making music but take more care of his music and put out more albums (cause with all his music he could of putted out 20 Carters if he took more care of his music), and I would tell him to keep going/hold ya head in jail
              This ^

Comment

I Would Try To Keep Calm And Say Your Music Is The Best Your Lyrics Your Flow All Of It Just Keep Doing What Your Doing

Comment

Id ask him if when he gets back if we could chill for a week instead of just talking for one minute only lol.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsBliss
                    I'd tell him to call me back cause I didn't have enough minutes
                    lol same^^^^

"pockets so deep its like my money gotta swim out"

Comment

Hm I would say that we appreciate his mixtapes and albums. And keep his head up in Rikers.
                      But also put make you're raps more .. better. hm. Wayne is a very intelligent person and I think he could make his raps more complicated and better. And offcourse so hang out with him for a few days. Smoke some
                      You tought that wayne is Weezy?
                      But Weezy is Wayne!
                      !

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

Originally posted by Giorgo
                        Hm I would say that we appreciate his mixtapes and albums. And keep his head up in Rikers.
                        But also put make you're raps more .. better. hm. Wayne is a very intelligent person and I think he could make his raps more complicated and better. And offcourse so hang out with him for a few days. Smoke some
                        He has made a lot of "intelligent" songs but it can't be for all his songs and that's a lot
                        Mr. Mike Tyson flow Uppercut ALL Y'ALL

Comment

Working...
                        X