Girls Forever (Rebirth) - Lyrics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls Forever (Rebirth) - Lyrics

She said ohh, she said woahh, I said soo, she said noo, she said goo, you got a girl, I said I knowww, she said nooooo!, And every time I�m with this chick we fuck like we in a relationship, I wanna stay forever but I love �em and leave �em come back and then leave �em agaaain.

[Chorus]

The Tina�s and the Trina�s, The Lisa�s And Teresa�s, The Keisha�s And Alicia�s, And I love �em and leave �em come back and then leave �em again. Katrina�s And the Susan�s, The Stacie�s And the Tracie�s, The Vanna�s and the Hannah�s, I love �em and leave �em come back and then leave �em again.

I love �em and leave �em come back and then leave �em again.

She said heyy, I said playy, she said no wayy, I said yes wayy, she said wayy?, she said playy?, she said stayyy!,

And every time I�m with this chick we act like we in a relationship, I wanna play forever but I love �em and leave �em come back and then leave �em again.

[Chorus]

The Tina�s and the Trina�s, The Lisa�s And Teresa�s, The Keisha�s And Alicia�s, And I love �em and leave �em come back and then leave �em again. Katrina�s And the Susan�s, The Stacie�s And the Tracie�s, The Vanna�s and the Hannah�s, I love �em and leave �em come back and then leave again

To meet a new friend, just to find myself I hide myself, so I guess I pretend, that I�m in it deep again (homie) with,

The Tina�s and the Gina�s, The Lisa�s and Teresa�s, The Keisha�s and Alicia�s, The Judy�s and the Suzie�s, The Stacie�s and the Tracie�s, The Anna�s and the Hannah�s. The Angie�s and the Tangies, the Tammy�s and the Pammy�s, the Laura�s and the Dores�es, the Molly�s and the Dolly�s, the Mandy�s and the Sandy�s, (woahhh) I love �em and leave �em come back and then leave �em again.(ainnn, againnnn)

I love �em and leave �em come back and then leave �em again (againnn, againnn, againnn, againnn, againnn, againnn)

Just love �em and leave �em come back and then leave �em again (againnn, oh againnn)

(Againnn, Againn)

(Ohh, ohhhh, oohhh, ohhhhhh)

Re: Girls Forever (Rebirth) - Lyrics

Thanks!!

Weezy F Baby and the F is for phenomenal !!!

Comment

Props

Comment

Wooo!
        ha Nice thanks man
        Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Instead of "she said goo, you got a girl"
          it's "Don't..., you gotta go?"