Weezy is so fly...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weezy is so fly...

WTF, is this? ive heard this track on a million bs mixtapes, blends, and youtube vids. I want some clarification on where this came from?

i seen couple people say its a rumored subliminal diss to Hov, but any true weezy fan knows that isnt right. (just go back to the sqad days when he destroyed the ether beat)

anyways the song is called So Fly or something like that.

another thing, when the hell DIO7 supposed to be dropping? lol. I think he got offended when wayne called him out a year ago.
    I'm a GIANT in this bitch move the G and add an S and put the I before the N and put the A in front of that and that is what I am to the end
    That's a SAINT muthafucka to simplify it for them...
    -Free Weezy

Re: Weezy is so fly...

u could easily post a link . .
    They say it�s better to give . . well I don�t give a fuck !

Comment

yeah, post a link to what you're talking about. and nobody knows about DIO7 You'll be better off just not expecting anything

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
      http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Shoot`em.Down
        I'm guessing this:
        [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IikftBbYHo[/youtube]

What other blends have you heard this on? I've only heard this verse on this song.

And no one really knows whats going on with DIO7

"ashdgakg adwudgashdga askjdh how to love" � lil wayne

Comment

Originally posted by lovalle
          Originally posted by Mr.Shoot`em.Down
          I'm guessing this:
          [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IikftBbYHo[/youtube]

What other blends have you heard this on? I've only heard this verse on this song.

And no one really knows whats going on with DIO7
          this song i tought of too . havent heard any other .
          They say it�s better to give . . well I don�t give a fuck !

Comment

yeah thats the song. so i suppose thats the official one? i didnt know it was a feature.
            I'm a GIANT in this bitch move the G and add an S and put the I before the N and put the A in front of that and that is what I am to the end
            -Free Weezy

Comment

I have a few different versions of it but yea its a diss made after Jay-Z said he was retiring. Theres also a few songs were Jay disses Wayne but the beef got squash.

Comment

Originally posted by sergio5209
                I have a few different versions of it but yea its a diss made after Jay-Z said he was retiring. Theres also a few songs were Jay disses Wayne but the beef got squash.
                uh last time i checked, i never heard of any beef with wayne. lol. dont believe everything you read. jay doesnt beef with anyone. he had some mess with nas, and prodigy. but as of late he hasnt responded to anyones shit. game and beanie tried to get at him, and he blew them off. hov doesnt fall into all that lame shit anymore.
                -Free Weezy

Comment

Working...
                X