I Met DRAKE, LIL TWIST, Cortez Bryant, Birdman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Met DRAKE, LIL TWIST, Cortez Bryant, Birdman

i went to the concert tonight and i met DRAKE and took a pic with lil twist and shook drakes hand and i talked to cortez he was with twist (they pulled up in a nissan maxima probably rented for the night lol) and birdman was there his bus is fucking HUGE!! then i talked to his body guard outside the bus he was massive but really cool then birdman came out and he ditched me to go protect his boss lol it was cool tho birdman came out and i saw all the tats on his head up close but i was outside his bus and it was so much bigger than any of the other tour buses their including drakes.. btw reeked of weed outside both their buses of course lol.
    Attached Files

Re: I Met DRAKE, LIL TWIST, Cortez Bryant, Birdman

I'm so jealous!! Thats awesome bro! Probably posted in the wrong section lol but thats so cool

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
    http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

damn that must of been fun as fuck

Comment

yea well not that much interesting wayne news so i knew people would see it here lol
        i said to twist i was like "oh shit its the best teen rapper" hes like thats whats up bro lol he was mad cool and his chain was poppin lol

Comment

Originally posted by strollins
          yea well not that much interesting wayne news so i knew people would see it here lol
          i said to twist i was like "oh shit its the best teen rapper" hes like thats whats up bro lol he was mad cool and his chain was poppin lol
          lol you lucky man, I'm so jealous
          damnn that sounds fun as. Did you get to talk to birdman?
          Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

Comment

nah i didnt talk to birdman he was in his bus while i was talking to his bodyguard outside then he came out and went staright into the arena

Comment

daaamnnn dude you're lucky!

Comment

pretty cool man

did u get to talk 2 drake?

Comment

didnt talk to drake jus shook his hand but his boys were cool idk who they were but this one younger guy was decked out in diamonds he had 2 chains all black diamonds and a huge breitling diamond watch, maybe it was his bro or relative but drake was jus rockin a red jordan tee jeans and high top dunks lol

Comment

thats cool man i wish i could have met them

Comment

thats awesome

congratz

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by strollins
                        i went to the concert tonight and i met DRAKE and took a pic with lil twist and shook drakes hand and i talked to cortez he was with twist (they pulled up in a nissan maxima probably rented for the night lol) and birdman was there his bus is fucking HUGE!! then i talked to his body guard outside the bus he was massive but really cool then birdman came out and he ditched me to go protect his boss lol it was cool tho birdman came out and i saw all the tats on his head up close but i was outside his bus and it was so much bigger than any of the other tour buses their including drakes.. btw reeked of weed outside both their buses of course lol.
                        nice brotha! fuckin awesome!!!!!
                        http://www.redunktees.com

Comment

Working...
                        X