Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wayne's haters are growing in numbers.....have you noticed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne's haters are growing in numbers.....have you noticed?

More and more people are leaving youtube comments bashing Wayne on every other artists' songs, and even uploading videos titled "Lil Wayne sucks", etc.

I mean it's ridiculous now. You see it EVERYWHERE. Go to ANY song by a good rapper on youtube and you will surely see comments like "This destroys Lil Wayne", or, "Fu.ck Lil Wayne, this is real hip-hop", etc.

As a Lil Wayne addict and dedicated fan since 2004, I've been defending him nonstop on youtube (I can't help it, I just gotta say something when I see a comment that pisses me off) but man it's getting old.

Re: Wayne's haters are growing in numbers.....have you noticed?

That's what happens when you're on top, fans of other artist see him as a threat. Plus this has been going on for years

Comment

I know, but the main place for Wayne Haters is YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by @WHOZMERCY View Post
        I know, but the main place for Wayne Haters is YouTube.
        Youtube is the main place for any kind of haters. haha

Comment

thats because a lot of the haters used to be fans like a few of my friends but they feel his rap game got weaker and he sold out.

Not saying I agree with them though Free Weezy!

Comment

It's a defense mechanism. Fans of other artists know that to be the best you gotta beat the best so talking shit about Wayne helps them convince themselves that the artist they like actually is better than Wayne.

...Even though deep down they know he isn't

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
            http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

All his Haters are basiccaly his fans, cause they follow the news about him and download his new music

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Why do the new people always make threads like this and i agree they have increased

Comment

Like wayne said it in one of his ustream videos

"dont waste your time on hating someone, spend that time loving someone else "

ps . everyone got haters, "everybody got a hater like a fukin ipod" - lil weezyana

Comment

I know what you mean it does get annoying but just ignore the haters waynes got more fans than haters.

Comment

Originally posted by WeEzYNo1FaN View Post
                      I know what you mean it does get annoying but just ignore the haters waynes got more fans than haters.
                      il actually debate that
                      i honestly believe Wayne has more haters than fans or rather the Haters are more vocal than the Fans Pick either

Comment

That's normal. Weezy is everywhere, he do collabs with everybody, because everybody wants to work with him, he placed young money at the top, he found Drake...He works with guys who could do their thang lonely like Em. So Wayne controls hip hop, and that's since Tha Carter 3. And whereas he's in jail that will continue. So the haterz, who dislike him, his music, can't stand he has the biggest spot.

Comment

Working...
                        X