Lil Wayne On Greatest Hits CD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne On Greatest Hits CD

It doesn't matter what his name is, the Young Money army leader and Hot Boyz veteran, "The Best Rapper Alive" has 3 tracks featured on "DJ Micheal 500 Watts: Greatest Hits" album featuring three of the rappers tracks. Even the album intro is Lil Wayne. The featured tracks are:

Track 1. "Walk In" (Chopped & Screwed) - Lil Wayne
    Track 7. "Neck Of The Woods" (Chopped & Screwed) - Birdman feat. Lil Wayne
    Track 16. "Cash Money Millionaires" (Chopped & Screwed) - Lil Wayne

Another successful day for the rapper currently being held in Rikers Island near New York for gun charges back in 2007.

If you would like to check the tracks that were featured on the album, check it out in the following link: Various Artists - Dj Micheal 5000 Watts Greatest Chopped And Screwed Hits // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

[Notice: Even though all the tracks on the "album" in the link above is in a mixtape format on DatPiff, all the Lil Wayne tracks are from albums and none of his mixtapes. So don't come crying to me saying its unofficial because its on DatPiff. Its not even Lil Wayne's album/tape, its just his album tracks on the greatest hits of a DJ that chopped and slopped them on a different version of the album.]

[Sunday - June 13, 2010]
    Last edited by xCORRUPTIONx; 06-13-2010, 06:51 PM.

Re: Lil Wayne On Greatest Hits CD

I'm not saying its unofficial because it's on Datpiff, I'm saying its unofficial because its unofficial... Do you know what the difference is?

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
    http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
      I'm not saying its unofficial because it's on Datpiff, I'm saying its unofficial because its unofficial... Do you know what the difference is?
      I will envy the day this kid stops posting unnofficial things.

Comment

Hmmmm...cool I guess...

Comment

Originally posted by THEREALDJBMURDER View Post
          Hmmmm...cool I guess...
          coolest guy on the net.^

Comment

Originally posted by Cody View Post
            I will envy the day this kid stops posting unnofficial things.
            Haha for real. Not necessary to post any random mixtape you find just because it has a song or 2 from Wayne on it.

Comment

How do you know its unofficial? Maybe somebody just reposted a DJ Mike Watts mixtape, I mean I never saw that Gudda Gudda posted his own mixtape or Lil Twist posting all those unofficial mixtapes with DJ Fletch, DJ 31 Degreez, etc. It honestly doesn't matter anyway, because at least somebody took the time and thought to make a greatest hits CD and it featuring three Lil Wayne tracks while featuring Birdman aswell. Ok?

Comment

Huh? Gudda Gudda just released his new mixtape. An official one. You know a mixtape is official when it has all new songs you hadn't heard before (other than leaks) and the artist hosts it. An unofficial mixtape is one put out by some random ass DJ with a bunch of old songs that have already been released (except for the Drought is Over series which does get exclusives). The only reason to post an unofficial mixtape would be if it was one that by some miracle had exclusives on it. Otherwise nobody really cares.

Comment

Yeah, but a "Gudda Gudda" account wasn't the one who posted the B2G mixtape on Datpiff. B2G is official.

Comment

Yeah... Did you think artists go straight to datpiff to upload their mixtapes or something?? Lol

Comment

Soulja Boy does.

Comment

Well everybody knows Soulja Boy is terrible and doesn't count lol

Comment

Working...
                        X