Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Been a Blood 4 a long time....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDFZ1QTs9Ng

Okay i know everybody saw this vid but pay attention to wayne,he keeps throwin blood signs in the back...and he's like 13/14...

Just to show wayne didnt became a blood in 04/05 when he met mack 10 like everybody thinks...he been bangin 4 a while...

Re: Wayne Been a Blood 4 a long time....

Originally posted by yungwizzle View Post

Okay i know everybody saw this vid but pay attention to wayne,he keeps throwin blood signs in the back...and he's like 13/14...

Just to show wayne didnt became a blood in 04/05 when he met mack 10 like everybody thinks...he been bangin 4 a while...
    video isn't showing up for me..
    Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

OMG!!! You can't be that stupid, can you? (No disrespect)

He was giving them the "Okay" sign.

And even in 2003, Lil Wayne was wearing blue flags...

So that eliminates everything you just said

Comment

Originally posted by ImTrill View Post

So that eliminates everything you just said

well in 'stunnin' like my daddy' lil wayne is seen wearing both red bandana (against the red phantom) and also blue clothes and bandana in his third verse, so that just eliminates eveything you just said

Comment

Its a good thing we can't be mean on here anymore. Dude unless you been with Wayne his whole life, you can't say what he really is or isn't. We don't know what goes on behind closed doors. But just because you surround your self around bloods doesn't make you one. Its like saying I'm Spanish just because all my friends is. Cash Money is known and good friends with hood niggas from N.O.

Comment

so if i wear red does that make me a blood?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
              sure.

Comment

Full video:
                [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjgX1sXcOWE[/youtube]
                Learn how to use youtube tags lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                  Exactly! Its pointless. I would rather for Wayne not to be in a gang. Gangs can get you killed and/or locked up. Where is Wayne now? All over a gun. Now let it would of been a fact that Wayne is a blood and the judge would of found out. That would be more time. NY got it bad with gangs.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnyminnie! View Post
                    Exactly! Its pointless. I would rather for Wayne not to be in a gang. Gangs can get you killed and/or locked up. Where is Wayne now? All over a gun. Now let it would of been a fact that Wayne is a blood and the judge would of found out. That would be more time. NY got it bad with gangs.
                    I think you're confusing it for a street gang.

Comment

OMG...so u really think when rappers throw up this kinda sign in a video they sayin "OK" ??????? Wow....Shit dude how old r u ? 12 ?

And i never said anything bout no blue or red shit....Most real bloods dont even rock red in public...(kinda obvious 4 tha cops no ?...duhhh)
                      Why do u think wayne droped so many "bloods" tracks lately...
                      I mean cmon ? "blood niggaz" "WTF" ?? Tha red rag he wore in court...??
                      He did all that shit so he got his bloods street cred up before goin in...

PS:Yeah he wore a blue flag...just saw snoop on WSHH rockin a big ass red flag and ever1 knows he crippin...

Comment

Originally posted by yungwizzle View Post
                        OMG...so u really think when rappers throw up this sign on video they sayin "OK" ??????? Wow....Shit dude...

And i never said anything bout no blue or red shit....Most real bloods dont even rock red in public...(kinda obvious 4 tha cops no ?...duhhh)
                        Why do u think wayne droped so many "bloods" tracks lately...
                        I mean cmon ? "blood niggaz" "WTF" ?? Tha red rag he wore in court...??
                        He did all that shit so he got his bloods street cred up before goin in...

PS:Yeah he wore a blue flag...just saw snoop on WSHH rockin a big ass red flag and ever1 knows he crippin...
                        ya he did all of that for that reason....ur retarded

Comment

Working...
                        X