6. Slow Down (Ha Ha) (feat. Young Jeezy) [Prod. by Scoop DeVille]
    7. If It Ain't About Money (feat. Trey Songz) [Prod. by Cool & Dre]
    8. No Problems (feat. Rico Love) [Prod. by Scoop DeVille]
    9. How Did We Get Here (feat. R. Kelly) [Prod. by Raw Uncut]
    10. Money Over Bitches (feat. Too $hort & TA) [Prod. by Raw Uncut]
    11. Heavenly Father (feat. Lil Wayne) [Prod. by STREETRUNNER]
    12. I'm Gone [Prod. by DJ Premier]

Lil Wayne featured on track #11

Post your speculations on this Lil Wayne collab on Fat Joe's "Darkside (Vol. 1)" album. My speculations are that its going to be another remix to Lil Wayne's "Tha Carter III" leftover, titled "Pray To The Lord". A remix to this track was released earlier this year on a unofficial mixtape with DJ 31 Degreez & Lil Wayne, "Lil Wayne As Weezyatar". The latest remix features rapper "Young Chris", replacing all of Lil Wayne's original verses with his own and a new beat. The Young Chris remix was called "Before I Wake" on the "Lil Wayne As Weezyatar" mixtape, but many posted the track on Youtube while having a typo/mistake in the song's title, calling it "Heavenly Father", due to the fact a high pitched voice said "Heavenly Father!" throughout the entire song.

The song ("Before I Wake") has been very underground and hasn't gotten alot of hype from Lil Wayne's fanbase or even the Hip Hop community in general, but seems like its popularity in the underground is growing. I believe the track "Heavenly Father" will be another remix of Lil Wayne's masterpiece, "Pray To The Lord", except with Lil Wayne's verses being replaced by Fat Joe. As well as including Lil Wayne on the hook, the high pitched voice in the track, and maybe a additional Weezy verse different from the original

I believe this remake will get alot of mainstream attetion, since its on a album that will be viewed by many and the fact that Fat Joe and Lil Wayne never fail to make a hit.("Make it Rain", "Make It Rain (Remix)", "Crack House", etc.)

If you find a leak of this track, post a reply to this thread with the link, and if you have a download link, post it in this thread as well.

I know there has been leaks from Fat Joe's album so I'd be on the lookout. (A few tracks have already been leaked.)

Re: Fat Joe ft. Lil Wayne - Heavenly Father [Speculations]

nice, i hope hes rappin about god like tie my hands, etc, it'll be another sng i can play in front of my parents, lol

Comment

Bro, he pours his heart out on the other two. Look them up, "Before I Wake (Feat. Young Chris)" & "Pray To The Lord".

Comment

theres a thread about this............................................

Comment

Pray to the Lord is one of my favorite Wayne songs but I seriously doubt this will be a remix of it. I don't think he ever even says "heavenly father" in that song. This is for an album so it's more than likely gonna be a new beat with Wayne on the hook and (hopefully) with a verse. And Before I Wake isn't popular because its one of thousands of blends with Wayne and some random unknown artist. It's never gonna be popular and is not related to Heavenly Father at all...
          Last edited by wolverinebball11; 06-16-2010, 12:35 AM.

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
          http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Yeah, I think their will be a new beat too just like the version with Young Chris.

Comment

hell yeah this sounds sick hopefully he does chorus and has a verse

Comment

Oh, I have another speculation. I think this track will be all over unofficial mixtapes, who agrees?

Comment

Yup, it will be on the next one i drop for sure.

Comment

Haha. Man, I have too many thoughts about this track. "Heavenly Father" is produced by STREETRUNNER, I'm suprised he didn't tell Danny any of this in the interview.

Comment

Originally posted by xCORRUPTIONx View Post
                      Yeah, I think their will be a new beat too just like the version with Young Chris.
                      that one with Young Shit is unofficial, but I hope he raps like Pray To The Lord

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                        that one with Young Shit is unofficial, but I hope he raps like Pray To The Lord
                        He's the king of unofficial things... Lol

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                        http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Working...
                        X