Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Birdman - Loyalty (Ft. Lil Wayne, Tyga) MTV just premiered the Official Video!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birdman - Loyalty (Ft. Lil Wayne, Tyga) MTV just premiered the Official Video!

Loyalty | Birdman | Music Video | MTV

Another green screen video it's hot though good to see Wayne
    Last edited by DJRollinDeep; 06-16-2010, 08:40 AM.
    DJRollinDeep.com | Follow me on Twitter | DJ Rollin Deep on DatPiff

One life to live never ask for a mulligan.

Re: Birdman - Loyalty (Ft. Lil Wayne, Tyga) MTV just premiered the Official Video!

Nice bro, waiting on this

Comment

Re: Birdman - Loyalty (Ft. Lil Wayne, Tyga) MTV just premiered the Official Video!

Funny video.
      First single from Birdman's Bigger Than Life Album ?

Comment

Originally posted by L33ZY View Post
        Funny video.
        First single from Birdman's Bigger Than Life Album ?
        Yeah I'm gonna guess it's his first single. I wonder if Birdman will ever put out a solo single

Comment

lol So THAT'S where that pic came from where all of them were in front of the green screen.

Comment

Somehow i have a feeling this was tyga's song and birdman took it...because it seems that wat he is doing with all his albums....This song wouldve gone well on Tyga's Album, I dont really give a shit if birdman does well his time has passed as a rapper
            Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
              Somehow i have a feeling this was tyga's song and birdman took it...because it seems that wat he is doing with all his albums....This song wouldve gone well on Tyga's Album, I dont really give a shit if birdman does well his time has passed as a rapper
              Haha agreed yo. It's the same way Birdman took 4 My Town and Money to Blow from Drake. I mean I'm sure Drake was fine with it but Birdman can't make a song alone. He has to depend on Wayne and the others to stay relevant. I respect his hustle though...

Comment

Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by DJRollinDeep View Post
                  Haha agreed yo. It's the same way Birdman took 4 My Town and Money to Blow from Drake. I mean I'm sure Drake was fine with it but Birdman can't make a song alone. He has to depend on Wayne and the others to stay relevant. I respect his hustle though...
                  Where did you get the idea that those 2 songs were originally drake's?? any sources...or is that just your speculation/assumption..?

Comment

Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
                    Where did you get the idea that those 2 songs were originally drake's?? any sources...or is that just your speculation/assumption..?
                    He's means it's almost like those WERE Drake's songs because he's a main part of the songs.

Comment

He probably did steal those songs.......like anyone thinks Baby has the brain capacity to make his own song

Comment

Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
                        Drake had that verse recorded over that beat waaay back in 2008. Birdman's version came out in August 2009. Check out this article from when Wayne spit the Money to Blow verse in September 2008 -> WTF: Lil Wayne Spits A Drake Verse For VMA Performance | The Exactly

Birdman wasn't even working on the Priceless album when Drake made that verse so most likely Drake made the song for himself and never finished it.

4 My Town maybe the same thing the hook was used by Soulja Boy before Birdman used it.

Comment

Working...
                        X