• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wayne's best live performance?

yeah this was a huge moment i agree with you on this performance

Comment

my point of view of him coming home. . .i think this was the best performance in my eyes

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

Comment

Anyone have the Grammy performance with Jay Z T.I. and Kanye when they did Swagga like us?

Comment

When you have ever rapper at a show, and you saying shit like " I am the best rapper alive", "All the other rappers are getting softer and softer". And yet, you still have every mother fucker in there dancing and beating there heads to that shit, you know you got something special, and that everyone in the game respects you for what you are doing and what you have brought to hip-hop.

People were saying Hip-Hop was dead. Why?

Because Wayne brought it to a whole other level, and no one could live up to it.

Lil Wayne For President, 2012

#RealTalk

If I knew I was going to JAIL, I would have fucked my attorney!

Comment

Was pretty sick. Censored though...

He also had a performance of Gossip where he didn't rap the last verse he just spoke it with the whole crowd saying it too.

Comment

Originally posted by tide View Post

He also had a performance of Gossip where he didn't rap the last verse he just spoke it with the whole crowd saying it too.
              I remember this..this was the moment i first heard Wayne had did A millie in one week

Comment

Originally posted by tide View Post

haha i remember seein this shit on tv , man C3 era was the shit ... erbody was gettin on that skinny jeans colored with the scarf and shit , and hes outro was awesome too.

Comment

Originally posted by iLLuZiON^ View Post
                  haha i remember seein this shit on tv , man C3 era was the shit ... erbody was gettin on that skinny jeans colored with the scarf and shit , and hes outro was awesome too.
                  LMFAO, the way people d-ride'd the scarf was ridiculous.

If I knew I was going to JAIL, I would have fucked my attorney!

Comment

this shit was so insane, but the Gossip performance is my personal favorite

Comment

Working...
                    X