The Carter Doc on Itunes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Carter Doc on Itunes

soo, um why does this version hav none of the weezy songs in the background, insted sum boring audio that ruins the film?...... jw idk if this has been discussed bfor since the film's been out for a while

Re: The Carter Doc on Itunes

I had no idea they added a new one. They removed the version I have a while back. I guess they might have disputed it for some reason.

Comment

I got the dl the day it came (via itunes) out and mine has the background music throught

Comment

i dont have it and i want it....anyone want to share a DL?

Comment

Either he was a straight up junkie during that era or at least they made him look like one. It was kind of sad. But then I saw nino brown 2 and thats when he said he quit the syrup and he was soooo happy and laughing alot it was great.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonNC View Post
            Either he was a straight up junkie during that era or at least they made him look like one. It was kind of sad. But then I saw nino brown 2 and thats when he said he quit the syrup and he was soooo happy and laughing alot it was great.
            agreed, Tha Carter Doc was quite disturbing but its a rap documentary so its suppose to be I guess. Thank god he quit the syrup.
            Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

Comment

Working...
            X