Lil Wayne's Rock not allowed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne's Rock not allowed

I mean WTF. i dont get it. Run DMC makes? a song with Aerosmith, Jay-Z makes an ALBUM with linkin park, Nas make a song with Korn. but now when lil wayne gives it a go everyone like 'this ain't hip hop' or 'this ain't rock' NO FUCKIN SHIT. it a blend between the two, i just dont get how when they did it no 1 tripped. why do u think everyone else feels so different about it with wayne? cuz im lost :suprised:
    Download All Of Dreezy's Music @

Re: Lil Wayne's Rock not allowed

Originally posted by Sh4d0w
    I mean WTF. i dont get it. Run DMC makes? a song with Aerosmith, Jay-Z makes an ALBUM with linkin park, Nas make a song with Korn. but now when lil wayne gives it a go everyone like 'this ain't hip hop' or 'this ain't rock' NO FUCKIN SHIT. it a blend between the two, i just dont get how when they did it no 1 tripped. why do u think everyone else feels so different about it with wayne? cuz im lost :suprised:

people are stupid,they hate change...they cant even handle other races in their country, so im not surprised that they cant take something as small as their music changing for a little while.
    http://www.iamshanell.com
    LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

people hate
      let it be
      fans will stick with him
      Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt
        people hate
        let it be
        fans will stick with him
        co sign, lots of haters but he's doing great with most of the rock stuff.
        The Best Rappers Alive

Comment

Originally posted by Sh4d0w
          I mean WTF. i dont get it. Run DMC makes a song with Aerosmith, Jay-Z makes an ALBUM with linkin park, Nas make a song with Korn. but now when lil wayne gives it a go everyone like 'this ain't hip hop' or 'this ain't rock' NO FUCKIN SHIT. it a blend between the two, i just dont get how when they did it no 1 tripped. why do u think everyone else feels so different about it with wayne? cuz im lost :suprised:

Neither Jigga nor DMC changed their own personal sound though. They still rapped, just collabed it with a rock and roll sound. Weezy completley changes his style, it's not rap, its him using autotune to try an be a rocker.

Comment

Working...
          X