X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Nino Brown Story pt. 3?

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
    i agree. i dont see anything wrong with it
    for me, its irritating to see him "advertising" the nino brown story pt 2 while i'm watching the nino brown story pt 2. #JustMe.

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
      for me, its irritating to see him "advertising" the nino brown story pt 2 while i'm watching the nino brown story pt 2. #JustMe.
      oh ok. gotcha

Comment

i thought that pre-video or whatever Entourage was said to drop last week? according to his twitter. everyone seems to have forgotten it now when steady mobbin video dropped :s

Comment

Originally posted by sacke View Post
          i thought that pre-video or whatever Entourage was said to drop last week? according to his twitter. everyone seems to have forgotten it now when steady mobbin video dropped :s
          just typical scoob poo...first he hypes the shit out of a coming release, then he postpones it, then he postpones it again with a vague date, then he just hopes everyone forgets about out it while releasing other shitty products. first pt3 was supposed to come out may21st, then june, now god knows when? entourage was supposed to come out last week, probably entourage doesnt even exist...maybe in scoob's mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Canyonero View Post
            just typical scoob poo...first he hypes the shit out of a coming release, then he postpones it, then he postpones it again with a vague date, then he just hopes everyone forgets about out it while releasing other shitty products. first pt3 was supposed to come out may21st, then june, now god knows when? entourage was supposed to come out last week, probably entourage doesnt even exist...maybe in scoob's mind.
            yeah he does promise alot of shit and then has to postpone it for ages! but who knows maybe we will get it all....someday!!

Comment

We went from waiting a month for nino brown 3, to having to wait for entourage before we even get any idea when the release date for pt3 is. All we can do now is wait for a release date for entourage before we even think about nino brown 3 again. scoob needs to get it together man, if he wants a good rep.
              "I almost made a song dissin Lil Wayne, ........I would of had my ass handed to me"

Comment

Originally posted by xCORRUPTIONx View Post
                Speaking of CIV, has anyone a watched Weezy record Tha Carter IV with Dipset and Busta Rhymes?
                No, is there a video?

Comment

Originally posted by Canyonero View Post
                  Excactly, couldn't say it better myself..
                  Still can't wait to see it tough

Comment

i preordered it the first day you could haha i just got the email today that said i "earned free admission to the exclusive nino brown 3 screening tomorrow in NYC" but i live in Florida i wanna go soo badd, did anyone else get that email?

Comment

Agree, scoob is not editing a hollywood movie.. he just follows wayne around with the cam I like his editing aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by jake_ymcmb View Post
                        i preordered it the first day you could haha i just got the email today that said i "earned free admission to the exclusive nino brown 3 screening tomorrow in NYC" but i live in Florida i wanna go soo badd, did anyone else get that email?
                        nooo shotttttttt

Comment

Basically I shouldn't be able to say "I can do that."
                          Seriously, Nino 2 might as well have been edited in Powerpoint.

The Carter Documentary was properly edited.

Comment

Working...
                          X