Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne - Steady Mobbin Ft Gucci Mane Music Video (Uncensored)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lil Wayne - Steady Mobbin Ft Gucci Mane Music Video (Uncensored)

Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
    dont know what you're watching but this video is dope , it's better than those green screen vids edited by professionals ..
    So True The Effects Were Spotless

Comment

The idea of walking in all the carter mansion is good. But it would be better with some bitches around Wayne and some cameos, some better effects and a great quality like others video clips. But for a video shooted 2 hours before he went in, that's good

Comment

Scoobs editing is not bad.. I actually like these videos.
        They are different.

Gucci killed this too.

"The top is so appropriate, this is just where I belong. Keep a hard dick for your girlfriend to wobble on. Weeeeeezy"
        Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

really nice video

Comment

I really don't like the vid, it is so weak. It look so amateurish But still i'm happy about a new music vid with Lil Wayne.

Weezy got an elevator in his mansion, lol.
            What I'm Doing, Getting Money, What We Doing, Getting Money, What They Doing, hating on us,

Comment

i really liked the video, the "Fuck Em" carpet was dope

Instagram:
              NordicBeauties

Comment

The effects were cool to a certain point but I didn't really like it. I don't know who said it but I'm gonna agree with the guy who said it's better than the green screen videos we've been getting.

Comment

the green screen videos suuuuucked

Instagram:
                  NordicBeauties

Comment

Love this video makes me jealous though who else can just walk around ashing blunts in a grammy?

Comment

Originally posted by Young Mula Baaaby View Post
                      the green screen videos suuuuucked
                      same! i hate those green screens!

Even Deaf Bitches Say Hi To Me,
                      She Tell Her Blind Bitch And She Say I Gotta See

Comment

didn't like it so much, but didn't either hate it, it was eintertaining that he was walking throoough his crib, it changed alot, I hope it comes another MTV crib jams

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

This video is the sickest music video out! Favorite parts are when he ashes his blunt and stands next to his grammy picture of himself.

Comment

Working...
                          X