No announcement yet.

Wayne Should Do The Cypher At The BET Hip-Hop Awards If He's Released In Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Should Do The Cypher At The BET Hip-Hop Awards If He's Released In Time

It would be epic and the anticipation for C4 would be off the charts. Talk about making a comeback lol

Re: Wayne Should Do The Cypher At The BET Hip-Hop Awards If He's Released In Time

when is the awards?

Comment

Re: Wayne Should Do The Cypher At The BET Hip-Hop Awards If He's Released In Time

would be Fuckin Awesome if he Released in Time ! do u think he would?
      You will always be mine until my dying breath
      Possessing my soul, you�re my obsession - Killswitch Engage

Comment

That would be so sick. Put him and young money in a cypher.

Comment

fuck yeah cause if any body can murder it............he can and will

Comment

Dont think he would. But it'd be cool.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

i dont think so either..don't you have to freestyle for that shit>?? i doubt he would put himself in that position since he doesn't actually freestyle??

Comment

Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
                i dont think so either..don't you have to freestyle for that shit>?? i doubt he would put himself in that position since he doesn't actually freestyle??
                No no, they dont freestyle. It is freestyle, but the memorized freestyle stuff.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Would be so damn epic.

Comment

Originally posted by AnDz View Post
                    Would be so damn epic.
                    ^^
                    Isnt there a Mtv award in November aswell? Man theyy should schedule the award in New York the same day Weezy gets out.. That would be epic

Instagram:
                    NordicBeauties

Comment

damn that would be hella sick, i dont know when these awards are, but if they're after november then i hope he hops on that cypher! I already know he would throw out some sick lines for it.
                      "I almost made a song dissin Lil Wayne, ........I would of had my ass handed to me"

Comment

That Would Be Epic

Comment

Working...
                        X