No announcement yet.

give me some lil wayne wallpapers cause google is fail so is photobucket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: give me some lil wayne wallpapers cause google is fail so is photobucket

Originally posted by lovalle View Post
    I finally found this one made by TML

this shit is tight.

Comment

Keep em coming guys... I need to change my background to something other than the Lakers.

Comment

well since this is up and going sorta, does anyone have any wallpapers of the entire young money crew? i searched a bit on google, and i get the same old pictures.
        "I almost made a song dissin Lil Wayne, ........I would of had my ass handed to me"

Comment

http://i31.tinypic.com/23j6dnd.png

Comment

Originally posted by blownoffkush View Post
            damn man! that one is tight. did you make it?

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
              damn man! that one is tight. did you make it?
              yeah, i think ima do a little more work with it tho. but thanks.

Comment

yeah, i think ima do a little more work with it tho. but thanks.
                yeah dude. definitely one of the better ones. whatre you gonna do with it?

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
                  yeah dude. definitely one of the better ones. whatre you gonna do with it?

shitt idk no plans with it really lol. i made it just because.

Comment

shitt idk no plans with it really lol. i made it just because.
                    its nice right now lol i would jus leave it

Comment

Working...
                    X