LilWayneHQ Discography Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LilWayneHQ Discography Help

Well Danny is updating the Discography currently and needs to know if Bad Ass Grasshopper an The Young Money Mixtape, Vol. 1 are really official like many claim. I know about the BAG video with Wayne, but I think this tape was just a ripoff of his idea and isn't exactly what he said it would be (Rap, Rock, R&B). The other tape also has me concerned it's fake because it is mainly just Dedication tracks No DJ.

I know WeezyFan said that these are official already, but he also said The W. Carter Collection is real which is false. So I would like a second opinion (no offense to WeezyFan). This is very important, so can anyone show proof that both of these are official?

Also, if you look at the Discography, you will see that we are missing several covers. If anyone can find some of those that would be really helpful as well.

Thank You,
    Artille
    Last edited by Artille; 07-18-2010, 06:32 PM.

Re: LilWayneHQ Discography Help

Im like 90% sure The Young Money Mixtape Vol. 1 is official. Its got songs on it that arent on any other of Young Money's official mixtapes. Im like positive its official.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Both are official I think

Comment

The Young Money Vol 1 tape is official. It was released through the original Young Money site when it was mainly just Wayne, Mack, Boo and Curren$y. The Bad Ass Grasshoppers one is not though. The only time it was ever even heard B.A.G mentioned was when Wayne was in the video eatin Dominos.

Comment

Bad Ass Grasshopper: Its not official like I said, Self Destruction had some tags at the end

YM Mixtape Vol 1 (2 Discs): is official

The W. Carter Collection, Wayne says welcome to the W. Carter Collection? but guess its not official then..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
            Bad Ass Grasshopper: Its not official like I said, Self Destruction had some tags at the end

YM Mixtape Vol 1 (2 Discs): is official

The W. Carter Collection, Wayne says welcome to the W. Carter Collection? but guess its not official then..
            Just listened to the first song and it doesn't say that and the next song after that is a mix using the Fly In vocals. Are you talkin' about W. Carter Collection 1 or 2?

EDIT: Just heard it on 2. I'm confused though. It's nothing but mixes on Part 1.
            Last edited by Artille; 07-18-2010, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
              The Young Money Vol 1 tape is official. It was released through the original Young Money site when it was mainly just Wayne, Mack, Boo and Curren$y. The Bad Ass Grasshoppers one is not though. The only time it was ever even heard B.A.G mentioned was when Wayne was in the video eatin Dominos.
              What he said.

Young Money Vol. 1 is real, B.A.G. is fake.

Comment

I think this is the real cover for "the suffix"
                (You used the cover from Datpiff, I dont know if its legit )

and here's a picture of the CD (not mine)

THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                  I think this is the real cover for "the suffix"
                  (You used the cover from Datpiff, I dont know if its legit )

and here's a picture of the CD (not mine)

Good shit, I have that cover in my iTunes, didn't even notice he had the Secret Weapon cover.

Comment

Will update that, but I actually thought the Secret Weapon version was the official one you see

And if anyone has any other pics of the covers I don't have, I'd appreciate it if you could post them.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                      Will update that, but I actually thought the Secret Weapon version was the official one you see

And if anyone has any other pics of the covers I don't have, I'd appreciate it if you could post them.
                      This is the cover for S. Q. 7:

That one you have is fuckin' nice tho!!!
                      "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                      Guns and stretchers
                      Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                      I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                      'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                      Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                      Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

The W. Carter collection is a compilation only. As if the Young Money tape and B.A.G. Lil Wayne however hosts and co-signs The W. Carter Collection, Pt. 2.

Comment

Working...
                        X