Is lil wayne gettin rid of his grill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is lil wayne gettin rid of his grill?

He got his bottom grill off in the miss me video? Does this mean hes goin to gettin rid of the grill all together/

Re: Is lil wayne gettin rid of his grill?

man i can't stand new people

most likely this was shot before he went to prison. before he went in his grill was removed.

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
      man i can't stand new people

most likely this was shot before he went to prison. before he went in his grill was removed.
      me neither man, me neither

Comment

Well it was removed for his surgery, but he had them both back in before when he went in.

Comment

wayne's grills aren't permanent you retard.

Comment

Originally posted by Whal3z View Post
            wayne's grills aren't permanent you retard.
            im pretty sure they are

Comment

Did You Really Jus sign up to LWHQ Jus to ask that, ur obviously not a true weezy fan. And his grill is perminit, why u think he had to get surgery to temporally remove it, if it wasn't perminit he could take it out jus like a mouth peace with his hand. Man i cant stand when people dont know there shit

Comment

I think you guys should lay off of him, he didn't know it's a simple mistake. You all have a really hard time excepting new members smh.

MC_Crary answered your question correctly! If you didn't know, those aren't even his real teeth. They are veneers due to the 8 root canals (in one session) that he had back in February which caused his sentence to be postponed until March. He got his grill put back in a little before he was finally sentenced.

And to the others, yes his grill is permanent.

Comment

Originally posted by Artille View Post
                  I think you guys should lay off of him, he didn't know it's a simple mistake. You all have a really hard time excepting new members smh.

MC_Crary answered your question correctly! If you didn't know, those aren't even his real teeth. They are veneers due to the 8 root canals (in one session) that he had back in February which caused his sentence to be postponed until March. He got his grill put back in a little before he was finally sentenced.

he got it put back in a little? like how do you mean by that?

Comment

Originally posted by Artille View Post

Co-sign. Lay off him guys, he was just asking a question. If I remember correctly he got a different, less expensive grill put in for his time in prison. Once he gets out he'll put his nicer one back in

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                    http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
                      Co-sign. Lay off him guys, he was just asking a question. If I remember correctly he got a different, less expensive grill put in for his time in prison. Once he gets out he'll put his nicer one back in
                      ahh ok. i thought it meant that he got it in but he could take it out like a normal grill. thanks for clarifying

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
                        ahh ok. i thought it meant that he got it in but he could take it out like a normal grill. thanks for clarifying
                        Not a problem bro

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                        http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Working...
                        X