Leaked Rebirth Songs ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaked Rebirth Songs ?

does anyone have a list of all the leaked songs so far ?

Re: Leaked Rebirth Songs ?

prom queen
    hot revolver
    fix my hat
    in your face aka spit
    lethal injection aka fuck today aka politics
    ready for the world
    ground zero
    girls forever
    i'm not human

Comment

Prom queen,hot revolver and i'm not human are too old,i dislike them now,cause i listened many times to them...i hope that it woulb be a lot of songs in rebirth,and awesome songs like mr carter or 3 peat,wich when you listen to this the first time you're like" wooooahhhh",i hope thaht.

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy FabZ Baby
        Prom queen,hot revolver and i'm not human are too old,i dislike them now,cause i listened many times to them...i hope that it woulb be a lot of songs in rebirth,and awesome songs like mr carter or 3 peat,wich when you listen to this the first time you're like" wooooahhhh",i hope thaht.
        I know what you are saying, but Prom Queen and Hot Revolver will definitely be on the album, because they have been released as singles

Comment

I feel bad for Wayne; no rapper likes it when their shit gets leaked. Wayne has to make 60 songs for an album before he can gather up 20 and make sure none of them were leaked.

Comment

Originally posted by NosXero
            I feel bad for Wayne; no rapper likes it when their shit gets leaked. Wayne has to make 60 songs for an album before he can gather up 20 and make sure none of them were leaked.
            more like a 120
            Still long hair, don't care like a Navajo

I'm spittin new shit, u shud check it out
            viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8792

Comment

I don't feel bad for Wayne it's his fault that he doesn't make any of his own beats, and he obviously doesn't lock down his studio because he likes to give CD's to his "friends" and his team and stuff like that.

"Welcome to the murder show, I am the motherfuckin host"

Comment

^^^stfu

Comment

Originally posted by YUNG TOON
                  ^^^stfu
                  WTF? I wasn't dissing him or anything he's my favorite rapper but you know it's true. 11 tracks getting leaked from a studio album is not normal.

"Welcome to the murder show, I am the motherfuckin host"

Comment

yep tru shit sumbody in Lil' Wayne camp is dirty for leakin his shit

"You tied to the track on my train of thoughts, and controlling my thoughts is like tamin sharks..."

"I gotta hit 'em, like redbones wit long hair, fuck wit me ya ass is grass, get a lawn chair..."
                    "Life is a bitch, I'll make her yo ex..."
                    - B.R.A. (Best Rapper Alive)

ShAkE 'eM uP!!
                    sHaKe 'Em Up!! ShAkE 'eM uP!!!

Comment

It would be impossible for weezy to fix up the leaks so that must hurt more,when you have such a large camp(YME,CME,a large cream of producers) your gonna have to interact with alot of people just to make your music...
                      and then it gets taken to the record company and leaks more there.
                      Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

Comment

Yeah, there's no way he can just deny everyone. There's too many people that he works with and that he might trust for him to do that, even though it might be one of those people leaking his shit.

Comment

Working...
                        X