Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Wayne never run out of lyrics???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How does Wayne never run out of lyrics???

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
    Sorry to tell you the "impossible", but there are many artists that can do that.
    yeah but they can do it and make good music 97% of the time?

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
      yeah but they can do it and make good music 97% of the time?
      It just depends on the artist. You like Wayne, so yeah you're gunna think most of his music is good.

But for example, i like Gucci. He records a fucking shit load. I like 97% of his music. All bangers.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

It just depends on the artist. You like Wayne, so yeah you're gunna think most of his music is good.

But for example, i like Gucci. He records a fucking shit load. I like 97% of his music. All bangers.
        yes i like gucci too. but does gucci go into the studio, listen to the beat and make a song and remember it in a matter of minutes? i dont think so. and wayne does this day in and day out

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
          yes i like gucci too. but does gucci go into the studio, listen to the beat and make a song and remember it in a matter of minutes? i dont think so. and wayne does this day in and day out
          Wayne doesnt make a song in a matter of minutes. Probably around a hour plus for the whole thing to get finished. Cause we he thinks off the top. Hes gotta first think of the song idea. Do the hook, which could take multiple times. Along with twerking. Then a typical 16 bar verse, he usually does like 4ish lines a time (From what we see in videos, Nino Brown 2..). So each 4 lines takes some time, then twerking. And so on. He aint finishing any full length song in 30 minutes. Thats for sure.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

This thread is pointless... There's a billion and 1 things to rap about and a billion and 1 ways of saying them. He does talk about the same shit over and over, just with a different flow/rhyme pattern/etc.

Comment

Are you serious right now? Don't get me wrong I can listen to some Gucci and some of his stuff is straight but here is why he will never be as good as his former rival Young Jeezy, Ludacris, T.I., or anyone else from Atlanta. He has no clarity in his lyrics/songs and pretty much just mumbles. Saying he has 97% bangers is your opinion, but I doubt many others share it.

OT: I was wondering a long time ago how so many different artists can create so many songs and never repeat a bar. And your answer is exactly what 'talking ape' said. As long as their are events in everyday life there will always be music.

Comment

Wayne doesnt make a song in a matter of minutes. Probably around a hour plus for the whole thing to get finished. Cause we he thinks off the top. Hes gotta first think of the song idea. Do the hook, which could take multiple times. Along with twerking. Then a typical 16 bar verse, he usually does like 4ish lines a time (From what we see in videos, Nino Brown 2..). So each 4 lines takes some time, then twerking. And so on. He aint finishing any full length song in 30 minutes. Thats for sure.
                i did not mean make a song in minutes. my bad. i meant come up with lyrics for the song

Comment

whoever said nobody works harder than wayne is an idiot! there are plenty of artist who work just as hard or even harder than wayne.. saying that is just being bi-est because, you a lil wayne fan.. like c'mon.. really?

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Carter View Post
                    This thread is pointless... There's a billion and 1 things to rap about and a billion and 1 ways of saying them. He does talk about the same shit over and over, just with a different flow/rhyme pattern/etc.
                    You thinking about drake mann weezy barely does that.

"If Ya Bitch Look Good Bet I'm a Get At Her"

"We Ain't Even In The Same Lane, Stop Naggin
                    Damn Even Mackmaid Tell Me I'm Mackn"

- Lil Wayne

Comment

2pac was also an extremely hard worker. dude was ALWAYSSSS recording.

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_BestRapperAlive View Post
                        Isn't there only so many things you can possibly rap about?

Dude has rapped like a million bars, and he's still going

How?
                        Check ya username, and you'll find out

Comment

Wayne may not do it in something less than a hour, but he is relatively fast at making tracks, right?
                          GOOD

Comment

Working...
                          X