xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Re: CRACKED Article - I'm Starting to Doubt Lil Wayne's Research Skills

What is this?

Comment

article is obviously too big to quote..

Comment

that article was dumb, and what was with the whole Tom "Patey" deal, doesn't he realize someone just misspelled "petty" as "patey" what a retard.

Comment

Um... Lol alright then. The 3rd comment down disproves the whole point of the article:
          "Running down a dream" Tom Petty. If you break fast like Tom Petty, You're Running away, or getting away.

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
          http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

What A DickHead

Comment

That was a good laugh! I haven't seen so many haters since the last I checked out a Lil Wayne Youtube video.

Comment

he obviously didnt understand the point of the "dont write shit cuz i aint got time" part. if he read the next line he would understand why he said that, and save himself a paragraph of wrongness

Comment

Total Fool LOL... Talking about research skills.

Comment

Wow Y Do Y'all Dick Ride Lil Wayne So Much ...... If Y'all Didn't Laugh At This Article .......... But He Does Say Alot Of Shit That Don't Make Sense He Maybe Did Get The Person Wrong Don't just Call this Person A Hater Because Hes Talking About Lil Wayne I See Where Hes Coming From .......... But It Was A good Article

Comment

wtf is this bout

Comment

this guy's a crackhead....

Comment

Working...
                        X