Young Jeezy Gave Wayne Props

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Jeezy Gave Wayne Props

Thug Motivation 103 has been long delayed. It�s evident that people are becoming very cynical about its release. How do you calm the skeptics and respond to those who say you�ve lost it and you�re not in a good space right now?
    You think it wasn�t like that for B.I.G.? You think it wasn�t like that for Jay? �Pac? Shit, that�s all Jay talks about. Like, �Nigga, y�all gon� count me out? Okay, watch this. Boom. I do this better.� That�s what it�s about. But, at the end of the day, that�s what keeps me goin�� Nobody�s not gon� sit here and tell me, �We done with you, �cause we�re done.� Nigga, that�s y�all. I�m not done with shit. And they gon� sit up here and tell me, �Aw, well, you ain�t�� I�m doin� what any nigga would do on his fourth album. I�m gettin� it together. I�m not just gon� give you anything, to be hot and relevant. That don�t make sense. That�s like telling a muthafucka anything just to get it done. I�ma be straight up with you, so when you walk away, even if you ain�t satisfied, I kept it real. I kept it 100. And that�s the way I feel. I wouldn�t even call it the top of my game. I�m just really figuring out the music shit. Once I put that old-school blueprint outline together that I used, with this shit that I�ve done now, it�s a wrap on �em, homie. C�mon, I�m on my fourth album. Think about niggas� 10-year plans. I done did more in four albums than a lot of niggas gon� do for the rest of they life.
    Is this going to be the album that separates you from the pack? That authenticates your brand even further and stops the comparisons to the other rappers that do what you do?

I don�t think nobody should compare me to anyone, �cause, at the end of the day, you�ve got a �Pac, you�ve got Snoop, you got Tip, you got Wayne�there�s only one Jeezy, man. Ain�t nobody walked in these shoes but me. My level of intelligence and know-how, and being able to adapt, and being able to live, and being able to walk, and still be the same person that I was from day one� that shit ain�t somethin� that�s just given to you, man. So, at the end of the day, I�m not worried by far, because I wouldn�t even be here right now if it wasn�t for me being and thinking the way that I am. So with that being said, you can�t compare nothing to that. �Cause I�ll say it again: I done been �round the world, �round the block. Two things a nigga can�t tell ya is that I ran off on �em or I owe �em anything. It�s been me the whole time, bruh. Fuck the music�let�s take that out of the equation. It�s nothing. Let�s talk about life for a minute. Look where I came from. Look where I�m at. What do you compare to that? You let me know, and then I guess we�ll have a comparison.
    "safe sex is great sex better wear a latex
    cuz you dont want that late text that "i think am late" text"

"She opened up her mouth and then i blew her brains out"

Re: Young Jeezy Gave Wayne Props

good find man
    I got ice in my veins, blood in my eyes
    Hate in my heart, love in my mind
    I seen nights full of pain, days of the same
    You keep the sunshine, save me the rain
    I search but never find, hurt but never cry
    I work and forever try, but I�m cursed, so never mind
    And it�s worse, but better times seem further and beyond
    The top gets higher the more that I climb

the best headshot ever!!

Comment

Lol since when does just mentioning someone's name mean they're giving props?

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

LOL that's not giving props

THIS is giving props

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...ezy-links.html

Comment

Haha yeah what was i sayin, bein compared to pac, snoop, and T.I. is nothin
          "safe sex is great sex better wear a latex
          cuz you dont want that late text that "i think am late" text"

"She opened up her mouth and then i blew her brains out"

Comment

good read...
            "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

yeah he didnt really say to much bout him

Comment

Originally posted by VveezyF View Post
                Haha yeah what was i sayin, bein compared to pac, snoop, and T.I. is nothin
                He didn't compare him to any of them. He was stating names in rap that pretty much everyone knows.

Comment

He is definitely is saying Wayne is a key part of the game.
                  Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Working...
                  X