Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Lil Wayne is...

A DEMON!

Sorry to get all biblical on you but this is just to get you thinking.

Lil Wayne is the most demonic person I seen.

The imagery, the songs. There's this one song called "Eat you alive" and it isn't in a good way.

He says "I'm not a human being." So he's a demon.

He also said "I'm a martian and only Jesus Christ knows what I'm talking about."

I know what he meant. People that believe in God belong in Heaven and the world is run by "them" so we are walking in Enemy Territory.

So that means he believes in God. And he's good right? He is also reading the bible in jail. So he's good right?

Well he has "Fear God" tattooed on his eyelids.

Demons know of the bible and they fear god. They tremble.

God doesn't want us to fear him but love him. He doesn't even want to fear The Devil cause all you have to do is reject him ad he will flee.

He said at a concert that he believes in god and asked the crowd if they do to.

I think he's pretending to be good to get the believers to listen to his music then he raps a bout things that make you want to sin thus corrupting us.

Or he's a good guy that just doesn't know the systematic destruction of society is really doing.

He's helping create a culture where people want to smoke, drink, kill and have premarital sex.

Look around. It's working.

People drink and smoke and do drugs and have premarital sex all the time cause the culture says it's OK.

If you don't believe, scientifically when you allow all these negative things into you're brain you accept them as good. Then you lose your moral fabric and stop accepting good things.

Just think about it.

How many of you sin?

Or if you don't believe. How many of you accept bad things in your mind.

You may not do drugs or commit crimes but how twisted and perverted are your fantasies?

Just wanted to make you think about something. Peace be with you.

I apologize if you're offended or just don't want to hear me talk about this stuff but I'm just sharing my view.
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Re: I think Lil Wayne is...

And i think your being paranoid and over thinking things.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

I used to not believe myself. But now I believe in full. Just making discussion. Drake is my favorite rapper though.
      John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny 3:16 View Post
        A DEMON!

People drink and smoke and do drugs and have premarital sex all the time cause the culture says it's OK.
        You said it yourself, its not waynes fault its the society hes just a result of that.
        And he says hes a martian because he feels different
        And he does believe in god thats why he fears him cuz hes not perfect and did bad things
        And dont ever call him a demon again

Comment

Hes not a demon, just a sinner. The Bible says Judge not, that's what you're doing. If you listen to Drake than obviously you're not a saint of God, you're a hypocrite. Pointing fingers at Wayne for his wrong doing when you engage into it. Stop it. Pray for him. God Bless.

Comment

He is a demon..

Comment

correction. he is an alien.

Comment

He isn't a demon..he's a sinner like me, you, and everybody in this world. Living in a world with numerous amounts of genres and you choose to listen to what you want. Lil Wayne fans love Rap/Hip-Hop/R&B, some even like his Rock music. What he does is live life and talk smack (I'll respect the subject), but if you are getting paid to talk smack, I'll do it in a heart beat. He wears a cross, he mentions GOD in his verses. Pray To The Lord is a song you should listen to if you don't wanna hear about earthly things like Killing, Drugs, and him being a martian.

"I stole a Bible, is that a sin"?

Comment

Originally posted by skinnyminnie! View Post
                  Hes not a demon, just a sinner. The Bible says Judge not, that's what you're doing. If you listen to Drake than obviously you're not a saint of God, you're a hypocrite. Pointing fingers at Wayne for his wrong doing when you engage into it. Stop it. Pray for him. God Bless.
                  Exactly! Couldn't have said it better myself. Wayne has a cross tattooed on his forehead and leads in prayer before concerts. I doubt he would do that if he were a demon...

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                  http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

I honestly dont give a toss about religion and I think this whole discussion is complete and utter bullshit.
                    But I know that it says in the bible somewhere To Fear God and nobody else... so thats the reason why he's got fear god on his eyelids, he fears nobody but god coz only god can judge him... thats what he always says....

And yh your just totally overreactin... He's clearly not a demon.

Comment

So umm...Yeah umm...Do you umm...Have a point?

Comment

Damn I wish I could shoot you in yo fuckin face for wastin my time wit this thread..............smh

Comment

Working...
                        X