Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne is getting bashed everywhere on youtube

If you go onto ANY youtube video of a song by any of the following artists:

Tupac, Biggie, Rakim, Nas, Big L, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Immortal Technique, etc.

I guarantee you will see at least one Lil Wayne bashing comment within the 1st 3 pages, usually on the very 1st page

It's very very sad to see, I have to admit. Lil Wayne is looked at by these people as the paradigm of mainstream hip-hop. From their perspective, Wayne is a symbol that represents everything that is wrong with hip-hop today.

Usually, the comments will be very similar to this: "This is real hip-hop. Fu.ck Lil Wayne"

I think these d-bags are just a bunch of closed-minded fools with elitist attitudes. It annoys the he.ll out of me and fu.cking pisses me off
    Last edited by Weezy_BestRapperAlive; 08-17-2010, 10:01 PM.

Re: Lil Wayne is getting bashed everywhere on youtube

So what? Its other peoples opinions.

Comment

Its nothing new. They're called haters. Get used to them.

Comment

this has been known.

Comment

If you have haters it means you must be doing something right

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
          http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_BestRapperAlive View Post

Tupac, Biggie, Rakim, Nas, Big L, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Immortal Technique, etc.

I guarantee you will see at least one Lil Wayne bashing comment within the 1st 3 pages, usually on the very 1st page

It's very very sad to see, I have to admit. Lil Wayne is looked at by these people as the paradigm of mainstream hip-hop. From their perspective, Wayne is a symbol that represents everything that is wrong with hip-hop today.

Usually, the comments will be very similar to this: "This is real hip-hop. Fu.ck Lil Wayne"

I think these d-bags are just a bunch of closed-minded fools with elitist attitudes.
            why are you getting your panties in a twist you aint wayne...

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_BestRapperAlive View Post

I think these d-bags are just a bunch of closed-minded fools with elitist attitudes.
              why are you getting your panties in a twist you aint wayne...

Comment

When you're on the top, everyone's a hater. Nothing to see here folks, move along.

Comment

Those ppl are the ones that listen to hip hop on the lyrical part, not so much mainstream. Most of Lil Wayne is mainstream music. Personally I wish Lil Wayne would go back to his old ways like Tha first 2 Carters. But those people on Youtube are retarted, they waste their time watching people they critizcize.

Comment

I've got a question we all say wayne is o top thats why hes got haters what bout Eminem no one seems to hate on him and hes been on top for longer than anyone part from perhaps Jay?

Comment

yeah dude every rapper has haters those fags are waynes

Comment

this is new?

Comment

Working...
                        X