• Lil Wayne Leaks

how do lil wayne leaks happen or any leaks happen
    how do people get a hold of them?
    how are they stolen?

like how did danny get
    fuck me in the moshpit
    roadblock
    and other exclusives

and like i hate to support another site but youngmoneyhd is on fire right now they seem like the best ym site right now only downside is their annoying tags but they only tag their exclusives most of the time

Re: Lil Wayne Leaks

leaks come from hackers sir or higher sources, for example Danny and others have connects to higher sources who trust them with exclusives and usually when they are given the go ahead they release it and for hackers, they leak stuff usually within a 7 day period of its actual release date, so basically now a days we get to sample a whole album for free before we decide if we want to support the artist or not...hope I didnt lose you lol

"You tied to the track on my train of thoughts, and controlling my thoughts is like tamin sharks..."

"I gotta hit 'em, like redbones wit long hair, fuck wit me ya ass is grass, get a lawn chair..."
    "Life is a bitch, I'll make her yo ex..."
    - B.R.A. (Best Rapper Alive)

ShAkE 'eM uP!!
    sHaKe 'Em Up!! ShAkE 'eM uP!!!

Comment

Most people buy them off of hackers, and some get lucky and have them sent to them for free.

Comment

some people just have sources bro. it's not what you know, it's who you know?
        basically. and there is rules to the shit, some songs they will get, but only get if they trade something.
        it's all weird, some people even pay for them (ex. The Empire, BiggyJiggy)

Comment

How do you contact these hackers and how do they hack to get these songs?

Comment

dunno much but waynefan24 explained that pretty well..
            I got ice in my veins, blood in my eyes
            Hate in my heart, love in my mind
            I seen nights full of pain, days of the same
            You keep the sunshine, save me the rain
            I search but never find, hurt but never cry
            I work and forever try, but I�m cursed, so never mind
            And it�s worse, but better times seem further and beyond
            The top gets higher the more that I climb

the best headshot ever!!

Comment

Theres a couple ways.
              - People in the camp's. Someone might get a song, send it to a homie. Then they send to a homie. And so on. And tracks can get out that way.
              - Albums. Most album's these days that leak in full, that's because the whole shipping deal. It takes either someone from the shipping company, or someone at one of the many retailers to just slip a copy for themselves. That's how full CDs leak.... AKA Group Rips.
              - Hackers. They get most of the leak's out there. I can't really go into much details or I could get my friends and there connects in trouble. But most hack's come from emails.
              - DJs. All these DJs... Empire, Biggy Jiggy, Big Mike, etc. They all know hackers. Thats how they get there tracks.
              - Danny. I'm not sure how he gets his exclusives. But I know he has had some approved leaks from the managers of the artists and whatnot. He might have bought some of his exclusives too. Not sure.
              Last edited by THA GR8 M8; 08-19-2010, 03:39 AM.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                There's a couple way's. - People in the camp's. Someone might get a song, send it to a homie. Then they send to a homie. And so on. And track's can get out that way. - Album's. Most album's these day's that leak in full, that's because the whole shipping deal. It take's either someone from the shipping company, or someone at one of the many retailer's to just slip a copy for themselves. That's how full CD's leak.... AKA Group Rips. - Hacker's. They get most of the leak's out there. I can't really go into much detail's or I could get my friend's and there connect's in trouble. But most hack's come from email's. - DJ's. All these DJ's. Empire, Biggy Jiggy, Big Mike, etc. They all know hacker's. Thats how they get there track's. - Danny. I'm not sure how he get's his exclusive's. But I know he has had some approved leak's from the manager's of the artist's and whatnot. He might have bought some of his exclusive's too. Not sure.
                This is pretty much exactly it. But it is so hard to read when you put an apostrophe anytime a word ends in s lol

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
                  This is pretty much exactly it. But it is so hard to read when you put an apostrophe anytime a word ends in s lol
                  Ya lol.
                  they should only be for possessive nouns
                  Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

where are the hackers getting them from
                    you say email so like producers are sending songs via email and hackers hack into account and redownload them?
                    what is the usual price for songs?

Comment

Usually songs that have features or original beats are sent through email. Which is why mixtapes are hardly ever leaked. The beat's been used, and its only Wayne (or whoever) on the song. And in most cases whats being sent through email isn't even the full song.

I think Mike (Banger) only had Drake's verse for Right Above It.

Comment

Working...
                      X