Symbolism in 'miss me'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Symbolism in 'miss me'

is this song like dedicated to Wayne? like missing him... we all miss him while he locked up... & the video symbolic kinda... Wayne on the walls & fences... reflecting on Wayne... & there was a scene where it seemed like every YM artists & Birdman were in. We all miss Wayne. 77 days.

Re: Symbolism in 'miss me'

Could be but no lyrics in the song point to it being about Weezy. But in the vidoe it kind of seems like it is. So IDK
    People are strange

Comment

Originally posted by Kaine View Post
      Could be but no lyrics in the song point to it being about Weezy. But in the vidoe it kind of seems like it is. So IDK
      thats what im thinkin... the video is

Comment

They could have made the video where Wayne was just standin there, jumpin around and rappin. But obviously they added the nice touch to make it seem like he's still around, and not going anywhere. They did a good job editing the video, though.

Comment

i was thinkin the same thing, i wasn't really impressed with the video though, just my oppinion, it did have good editing though, the best part IMO is when they had Wayne's "reflection" on Drizzy's sillhouette to make it look like Wayne sorta.

Comment

Why is there like 4 different threads bout this song
            So Misunderstood but whats the world without Enigma

Comment

Originally posted by jake_ymcmb View Post
              i was thinkin the same thing, i wasn't really impressed with the video though, just my oppinion, it did have good editing though, the best part IMO is when they had Wayne's "reflection" on Drizzy's sillhouette to make it look like Wayne sorta.
              Yeah that Part was fuckin Hard...
              And yeah I guess they did all then effects to make it seem like Wayne isnt actually there but he is... If u get what Im saying.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                Yeah that Part was fuckin Hard...
                And yeah I guess they did all then effects to make it seem like Wayne isnt actually there but he is... If u get what Im saying.
                Yeah, I get it.. I think it's like that too. -Luved Wayne's part man!

Comment

i hated all the editing they did... apparently you CAN NOT say 'naked' on tv... but you CAN say 'kill'?

Comment

Originally posted by theeaglesfan005 View Post
                    i hated all the editing they did... apparently you CAN NOT say 'naked' on tv... but you CAN say 'kill'?
                    Its just stupid really, If you watch the news you hear: Rape, Murder, and lots of other words they cut out of music vids... Just coz a rapper is saying it its not allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                      Its just stupid really, If you watch the news you hear: Rape, Murder, and lots of other words they cut out of music vids... Just coz a rapper is saying it its not allowed.
                      dont even get me started on the Grammy's editing... that was so horrendous... Lil Wayne said 'nigga' one time... the rest the edited themselves... i finally found a video that was like that... not edited so bad... wasnt edited @ all... they never cussed the whole performance

Comment

Originally posted by theeaglesfan005 View Post
                        dont even get me started on the Grammy's editing... that was so horrendous... Lil Wayne said 'nigga' one time... the rest the edited themselves... i finally found a video that was like that... not edited so bad... wasnt edited @ all... they never cussed the whole performance
                        I know str8 Bullshit...
                        Just pisses me off.

Comment

Working...
                        X