Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wayne's OLDER Fans..

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt
    Lol I think the funniest thing was on The View when all the old people were putting their hands up.
    But the white people thing is kind of unnecessary..? like who cares if his fans are black or white or mexican or asian ?
    cuz white people used to not like black peoples style and now white people try to act like them.

i remember when black people skinny jeans (im part black) and all the white kids made fun of em.

and now all u see is white people rockin them.

and white people used to not like rap and hiphop, but now they do since its a big thing...

funny how 98% of this website is white kids tryna act black sayin nigga all the time.

Comment

Re: Wayne's OLDER Fans..

Originally posted by Mr HipHop
      Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt
      Lol I think the funniest thing was on The View when all the old people were putting their hands up.
      But the white people thing is kind of unnecessary..? like who cares if his fans are black or white or mexican or asian ?
      cuz white people used to not like black peoples style and now white people try to act like them.

i remember when black people skinny jeans (im part black) and all the white kids made fun of em.

and now all u see is white people rockin them.

and white people used to not like rap and hiphop, but now they do since its a big thing...

funny how 98% of this website is white kids tryna act black sayin nigga all the time.
      co- sign bruh i say homie or hustla lol

Comment

Working...
      X