X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: lil wayne and the bloods

Originally posted by alex.tampa View Post
    sorry maybe i looked wrong but i couldn't find anything
    OK.. he's not an actual member of the gang i guess i read some articles that said he is.. but i'd go with the other ones that say he is not and he only reps the bloods
    I got ice in my veins, blood in my eyes
    Hate in my heart, love in my mind
    I seen nights full of pain, days of the same
    You keep the sunshine, save me the rain
    I search but never find, hurt but never cry
    I work and forever try, but I�m cursed, so never mind
    And it�s worse, but better times seem further and beyond
    The top gets higher the more that I climb

the best headshot ever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuneche View Post
      when did all this weezy and blood thing even start i dont memeber
      "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
      Guns and stretchers
      Cristal and dubs for breakfast
      I just got one suggestion - none should test him
      'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
      Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
      Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...-bloods-2.html

Comment

iSwear To God iHate Cha Internet Assholes Son@ Kinda Cool, Maybe He Dont Got Time To Look This Whole Shit Up So For Help He Came to US. We SHould Feel Proud Niggas iS Coming Over Here To Ask US Questions. ' Me And My Girlfriend ' All Dhe Proof You Need To SHow He Dont Be On These Forums 24/7 Like You. IM DONE!!
          iF You Aint Runninq With iT, Run From iT Mothafucka

Comment

Originally posted by x--DiZzY- View Post
            iSwear To God iHate Cha Internet Assholes Son@ Kinda Cool, Maybe He Dont Got Time To Look This Whole Shit Up So For Help He Came to US. We SHould Feel Proud Niggas iS Coming Over Here To Ask US Questions. ' Me And My Girlfriend ' All Dhe Proof You Need To SHow He Dont Be On These Forums 24/7 Like You. IM DONE!!
            Damn, gettin all defensive? It takes 2 seconds to look somethin up, that's why there's a search bar on the forum, they were just lettin him know there is another post that has all the information he was lookin for, which i just posted the link to. Stop lookin for shit to hate on, chill out bro.

Comment

You seem to be complaining a lot about what people post on this forum if you don't like it here you may leave .

Comment

Thank you to some of you who actually answered my question instead of complaining.
                If you wouldnt spam every thread it wouldnt be so bad to ask a question twice.

"Love me or hate me, I promise it won�t make or break me"

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                  ya he just reps the color, style

he's not a actual "blood" aka "gangster" lol
                  Yes he is, ihe used to bang back in the 90's, i cant belive yall sayin that when u dont even know him

Comment

no one in the music industry is actually in gangs there just cool with em, and rep em on there songs. there studio gangsters.
                    but theres a few songs where weezy talks about the bloods:
                    Everything Red-Game ft birdman, lil wayne
                    Blood Niggaz
                    Blooded

Comment

Originally posted by � Weezy. F. Baby � View Post
                      Yes he is, ihe used to bang back in the 90's, i cant belive yall sayin that when u dont even know him
                      Lmao, #SitYoAssDown
                      He never went and stole shit, or killed anyone.. Sold crack till' Baby signed him.
                      Watch his Behind The Music episode, he was ALWAYS in the studio.

Soo Woo, Da Da Do

Comment

Originally posted by jw99 View Post
                        Lmao, #SitYoAssDown
                        He never went and stole shit, or killed anyone.. Sold crack till' Baby signed him.
                        Watch his Behind The Music episode, he was ALWAYS in the studio.

Soo Woo, Da Da Do
                        umm, im geussing ur his mom? Yeah Ummmm NO. u never ever spent 1 day with wayne and neither have i, so dont tell me shit about his life behind camras cuz we dont know. All we see is from the camra but i wasnt in hollygrove and etc.. when he was. Honestly from his song Cry Out He talks about killin sum1 cuz they tried to grab his phantom up, also birdman talks about it to in we takin over. Now As of now 2010 Wayne is too successful so all he does is rep, if im right Wayne stoped hangin on da block in 2006-2007 just by speculation

Comment

I cosign to that.
                          "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

Working...
                          X