lil wayne and the bloods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: lil wayne and the bloods

Ok for all of you saying he isn't a blood and likes the style.. you're retarded.
    Wayne does not rep Bloods for style? He claims to be a real one.. and he fucks with real niggas too.
    Well respected bloods.
    Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt View Post
      Ok for all of you saying he isn't a blood and likes the style.. you're retarded.
      Wayne does not rep Bloods for style? He claims to be a real one.. and he fucks with real niggas too.
      Well respected bloods.
      ^^ This.

Didnt menace say that at the Blood niggas Video shoot there were some Proper well respected real bloods there and they were cool with Wayne.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt View Post
        Well respected bloods.
        THANKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUU +Rep

Comment

It's debateable about whether or not he's an actual member of the bloods, but he is definately blood affiliated

Comment

You don't go from wearing blue and brown flags tied around your head to being a blood.

Comment

Dont you think if wayne wasnt cool with bloods that he would have been killed already? Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Eazyana? View Post
                You don't go from wearing blue and brown flags tied around your head to being a blood.
                If it matches with the outfit sure you can. Why not?

Comment

why would he reps the bloods if he aint one of them? what for? he's got tatted piru on his chests, dont you think that its too serious to just rep? well i dont know, im not into any gangs and my knowledge about them =0. but if he really is the blood, what he can do for them? in some of his latest songs he non stop mention bloods etc.. for example no love, right above it, rikers remix

Comment

Originally posted by juliaem View Post
                    why would he reps the bloods if he aint one of them? what for? he's got tatted piru on his chests, dont you think that its too serious to just rep? well i dont know, im not into any gangs and my knowledge about them =0. but if he really is the blood, what he can do for them? in some of his latest songs he non stop mention bloods etc.. for example no love, right above it, rikers remix
                    i was thinking the same thing maybe it has something to do with money. cause lil wayne has lots of it lol

"Love me or hate me, I promise it won�t make or break me"

Comment

Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
                      He reps the bloods he is no blood.

Comment

i think he is no blood

Comment

I'm kinda half and half on it, I didn't/don't think he is, but getting a bunch of Blood tattoos is a little extreme, so maybe idk. I believe he's affiliated though.
                          "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                          Guns and stretchers
                          Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                          I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                          'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                          Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                          Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Working...
                          X