lil wayne and the bloods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: lil wayne and the bloods

He is a blood just because you're rich and famous doesn't mean you can't be in a gang. It's called making it out of the hook. The Game, Birdman, Snoop, Jeezy and etc are all in gangs but go around gang banging and what not. It's just them sticking to their roots.

Comment

Niggaz say wayne rep M.O.B piru,but he always b saying uptown bloods they said him and birdman paid mack-10 to become bloods,but mack ain't even MOB he from queen street bloods in L.A.

Comment

Originally posted by iGot5onit View Post
        If it matches with the outfit sure you can. Why not?
        Sigh... SMH

Comment

who cares all that gang shit is for ignorant fuckers. nothing to be proud of. "real" gangbangers either end up in jail or dead.
          I'M FEMALE

Comment

What set he bang then?

Comment

Originally posted by � Weezy. F. Baby � View Post
              umm, im geussing ur his mom? Yeah Ummmm NO. u never ever spent 1 day with wayne and neither have i, so dont tell me shit about his life behind camras cuz we dont know. All we see is from the camra but i wasnt in hollygrove and etc.. when he was. Honestly from his song Cry Out He talks about killin sum1 cuz they tried to grab his phantom up, also birdman talks about it to in we takin over. Now As of now 2010 Wayne is too successful so all he does is rep, if im right Wayne stoped hangin on da block in 2006-2007 just by speculation

You are the most retarded fkin poster I've seen on this site yet. I don't even know how to begin to laugh at this bullsht statement. You gotta be trollin if you actually believe Wayne killed anybody or was gangbangin in the 90's, you HAVE to be trollin

Originally posted by ILL View Post
              who cares all that gang shit is for ignorant fuckers. nothing to be proud of. "real" gangbangers either end up in jail or dead.
              smart gang bangers end up neither

Comment

Originally posted by iGot5onit View Post
                He is a blood just because you're rich and famous doesn't mean you can't be in a gang. It's called making it out of the hook. The Game, Birdman, Snoop, Jeezy and etc are all in gangs but go around gang banging and what not. It's just them sticking to their roots.

that^.

but damn i hate when wayne wearing one time in a month a blue thing and all the haters start to hate

Comment

have you tried telling her about the teardrop tatoos that all bloods have like game and birdman

Comment

lmao Im more of a blood then Lil Wayne all I need is a red flag and to scream Suuu wuuu a couple times and im set

rappers and actors= same thing... stop looking so hard into it

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoon View Post
                      lmao im more of a blood then lil wayne all i need is a red flag and to scream suuu wuuu a couple times and im set

rappers and actors= same thing... Stop looking so hard into it
                      lmao,

why did yall ban this nigga???
                      EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
                        lmao,

why did yall ban this nigga???
                        Chronic banned him for a week, don't know why but he's got 5 days remaining then he'll be back anyways so not a long ban.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                          Chronic banned him for a week, don't know why but he's got 5 days remaining then he'll be back anyways so not a long ban.
                          can yall ban t.h.p. for banning me for no reason??

i didnt break any rules and was banned for a month.
                          EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X