Has wayne written any of you back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has wayne written any of you back?

i wrote him a letter but havent gotten a thank you reply yet Have any of you gotten a reply?

Re: Has wayne written any of you back?

nope...wrote him one like 3 months ago and nothing.

its all good though he must have millions of letters (possibly)

Comment

the odds of anyone here getting written back is slim just because he gets mail by the truck load everyday... when he gets out i bet people are still gonna be sending mail there lol

Comment

Originally posted by pdeezy View Post
        i wrote him a letter but havent gotten a thank you reply yet
        Me neither.. and I've wrote twice. I think I'll try sometime soon again, just one last time

Comment

i dunno if it counts but i can guarantee my best friend got a shout out from wayne on the latest letter

Comment

You realize he gets hundreds (possibly thousands) of letters every day,right?

Comment

I've written two letters so far, but no reply yet. I'm cool with it though, as long as we know we sent out our love to him, and he keeps sending it back to us through his music, then life's still good.

Comment

yea... i dont think he writes back... but he gives tons of thank yous on his posts/letters on weezythanxyou.com... so just look for your name i guess

Comment

HE WROTE ME BACK.... let me show u guys what he said.... this is STRAiGHT FrOM Letter #05: Just Another Day

April S � Thanx for that love and respect that you have for me. I was flattered.

PROPS GO 2
                  a-bjerg!!

Comment

^Thats Cool lol

I wrote a letter, but ended up not sending it. I dont really think theres anything special abt my letter to the other thousands he gets so I just think theres no point in me sending one. I know how I feel abt Wayne and his music and alot of people tell him that so you know...

Shit Though I HAVE to fucking meet Wayne before I die. I HAVE to. But what are the chances

Comment

honey u should write him all he does all day long is read fan mail. and JUST b/c u dont think anything u say means anything but for him to hear how much he is loved while in a bad place like that it means more than u think i would re-think about sending it esp if ur truly a lil wayne fan, never hurts to try i almost shit my pants when i seen my name on that website i never thought to this day lil wayne would even speak of my name and i got lucky, maybe u will too.?!

PROPS GO 2
                      a-bjerg!!

Comment

^ I guess...
                        I might just send It.
                        Might aswell actually, why not? lol

Comment

Working...
                        X