Wayne's music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne's music

I dont care what anyone says, but Tha Carter 2 is by far the best album he ever put out. Every song on that album is FIRE... After that, he fell off in my opinion. Tha Carter 3 was not nearly as good as Carter 2 (Actual music wise, not sales). The auto-tune and "Rock" music ruined his career to in my opinion. Hopefully when he is released he goes back to his old music ways. Maybe he realized that in prison, hopefully. If Tha Carter 4 isnt up to par, I think his career is almost done. Hes got to come out big and no fucking around.

Re: Wayne's music

He has never fallen off, His career is not ruined, Rebirth was just him doing what he wanted and auto tune is just something he wanted to use at that time and on certain songs and his career is FAR from over.
    okay

Comment

rock definitely changed his hiphop music and image

Comment

Originally posted by � Weezy. F. Baby � View Post
        rock definitely changed his hiphop music and image
        His Music has always been changing.
        And yeah it changed his image, hes a rockstar.

Comment

I just hope that he goes back to his old days where he focused on lyrics and meaning to the song.

Comment

I see where your comin from, but you underestimate the strength of his white fan base and the amount of people on his dick who will love everything he does!

IMO i agree C2>>>>>>> although i didnt like songs like mo fire & lock and load album is solidd and probably one of my favourite of all time overall tbh

Comment

Woooow are u seriously thinking that Tha Carter 4 could be the end of Wayne's career. I agree that Carter 2 was the best out of the series but Carter 3 was great as well. You have to consider that it was leaked many times and that he had to change the songs up and he did not get to choose the songs that went on that album and they wanted him to get more radio play. Rebirth was an experimental album so take it for what its worth, almost every artist does an album like that ie. kanye's 808s. And imo Rebirth was probably the album where he spent most of his time and energy, yes it wasn't great but again EXPERIMENTAL.

Comment

I Doubt Wayne Will Go Back To Tha Carter II Ways He Wouldn't Even Go Back To Tha Carter III Ways

Comment

^Cosign

Wayne does not go backwards, he grows.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                    ^Cosign

Wayne does not go backwards, he grows.
                    I Mean Wayne Aint Gonna Start Saying A Potata Headed Wimp And My Toilet Paper Thick

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                      I Mean Wayne Aint Gonna Start Saying A Potata Headed Wimp And My Toilet Paper Thick
                      Exactly... Times aint the same, people need to accept that.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                        Exactly... Times aint the same, people need to accept that.
                        As Long As It Still Sounds Good I Don't Care

Comment

Working...
                        X