X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wayne's music

i agree carter 2 > others

and rebirth was a failure
    "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

regardless of anything wayne is far from losing his hype and buzz.. his experimental rockstar album still went GOLD.. lol hes a hitmaker, hes a genius.. he knows wat hes doing.. there is no album better than CARTER 2 imo so i agree with that, but like sed before times have changed and this CARTER 4 album mite fuck around n be the album of the decade if promoted right.. him comin home from jail and mixtape droppin could help make CARTER 4 history!
      Life Is The Bitch, And Death Was Her Sister

Sleep Is The Cousin, What A Fuckin Family Picture

You Know Father Time, And We All Know Mother Nature

Its All In The Family But I Am Of NO Relation

Comment

You cant really say Rebirth was a failiure. It leaked like three months out and basically everything that happened to fuck up sales happened and it was an experiment. But it still done like 200k and went gold. Plus evry1 I know likes at least 5 songs off it.

Comment

I agree with all those comments, 2007 Wayne wasnt the wayne on Carter III, that wasnt Wayne on No Ceilings and THat wasn't the Wayne on Rebirth...He keeps changing which is not always a bad thing...but lets be real if Wayne still rapped like he did on Tha Carter 2....he would be undoubtedly the best......Now he has gotten cocky and lost his drive...He still works hard but he works like he doesnt have to deliver the best music ever...He has settled and I agree if Carter IV doesnt deliver......His Career would be on the decline because its only so long ppl can keep on wishing for Wayne to come back......All most of his non believers have now is the hope that Carter IV gonna show his true skill.......and not all that other bullshit...Wayne needs to lock his self in a room and listen to .....Carter II, Drought 3, Illmatic, College Dropout, Chronic, and Blueprint.....Maybe they gonna give him some inspiration..Plus it seems like YM sucks his dick..they never gonna admit when his shit is not good and that terrible...that Im not a human being song is garbage..fuck outta here with me accepting a wayne song like that....I think of him to be Great and he has to deliver....dats just me though...When I listen to Kanye, Jay, Em and Wayne I expect the best.......You should too
          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

if you look at it, he's actually never "fell off" cuz if you look at it, Carter 2, was different from C1, and C3 was different from both. So there was only change in transition. If he fell off, C2 would've suck, and C3 would've too. so there

Comment

so everything after C2 has sucked?

roflollipop

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                He has never fallen off, His career is not ruined, Rebirth was just him doing what he wanted and auto tune is just something he wanted to use at that time and on certain songs and his career is FAR from over.
                okay
                but I do agree that C2 was the best album by Wayne so far, and he keeps changing styles for every year, so we never know when he is going back to a lil faster rapping with no autotune.. I think probely after jail he gonna be way different.

Comment

I Personally Think Tha Carter III Was Better. Tha Carter II Was Great But.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                    so everything after C2 has sucked?

roflollipop
                    LMAO, I was thinkin the same shit.

Originally posted by DreezyBaby View Post
                    if you look at it, he's actually never "fell off" cuz if you look at it, Carter 2, was different from C1, and C3 was different from both. So there was only change in transition. If he fell off, C2 would've suck, and C3 would've too. so there
                    Agree with this forreal.

D4! C4!
                    LEGGGOOO!

..........................The world is in my hand smack the shit out ya with my other hand!

....................................................................................... CyHi !

Comment

Honestly his music is all about growth. His first few albums (Tha Block is Hot - Tha Carter 1) were for him and his hood. Carter 2 was for hoods every where. If you're from the hood that album basiclly sums up everything that goes down daily. The Carter 3 was for every one, from the white people to the black people. Rebirth was all about experimenting, testing the waters in a new genre. The Carter 4 is gonna be straight hood. Its gonna be somethin for his core fans..... His music has always been influenced by his surroundings. The prison environment is gonna have a huge effect on his music from now on.................His best/most anticipated album will be the Carter 4

Comment

Well acutally I like Weezy cuz he is changing so often and somehow I love everything he does. Carter 1-3 are absolutely awesome. So is Rebirth in my opinion. It would be so fucking boring if he didn't change all the time. Ofc it can happen that u don't like every single thing he does but that doesnt make it bad or is a reason to hate.

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

^ Exactly, if someone would want to hear the SAME artist doing the SAME flow on every SAME song, what's the point of listening to their music? It would be so predictable there would be no joy in listening

Comment

Working...
                          X