help me out!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: help me out!!

nah...he says something about how other rappers it's a job but it's his life living in the studio...damn this buggin me for a while and i've been just going down every wayne mixtape i have to find it listening to them all

Comment

Are you totally sure it was a song???
      Coz im thinkin that your kinda remembering it wrong and it was actually that you love me you hate me thing.
      But it could easily be a song...
      :/

Comment

Dude. we need more info

Comment

Im sure he`s talking about the part where wayne is talking about his life in D3

He says "When i go to the clubs i have been payed to be there with those 30 mins you have enjoyed with me" If it aint what everyone else is suggesting then i dont know.

Comment

Pretty sure I know what youre talking about, but i cant think of the song either. I think he says something about people having fun when they rap, but for him its a job

Comment

ok, it was driving me crazy but i think i got it. its Off the Docks from Lil Weezy Ana. about a minute in he says, "them niggas spittin rhymes, for me its business time"

Comment

Originally posted by DowJones View Post
                ok, it was driving me crazy but i think i got it. its Off the Docks from Lil Weezy Ana. about a minute in he says, "them niggas spittin rhymes, for me its business time"
                THAAAAANK You....dats whats up..much props man fo real

Comment

my bro said it's not it...i think it is but i could be wrong

Comment

Working...
                  X