Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lil Wayne's "New" Pitch?

Originally posted by no lungs18 View Post
    i promise you this is very simple. there is no way excessive syrup use has altered his vocal cords, and he does not use a certain program to change his pitch. lol. the reason why he sounds a lil different on the final version of a track, is because his delivery is over hyped its what he does when its gametime, plus the autotune is set to a low -.20 so it still has some effect on his voice, but he uses no pitch modifier smh

the premature version of wasted that you posted was a much calmer delivery which why hs voice sounds to be at a lower frequency..

plus he is not a human being, what do you expect lol
    oh man, excellent reply lol. and yeah i thought there was no way syrup can change his voice lol, maybe just a little but that much. i thought he mustve inhaled some helium before each track (jk)

but thanks for the info, ill be sure to try that -.20 tomorrow lol. maybe ill mess a little with the pitch fixer and see what i can get lol

Comment

i promise you this is very simple. there is no way excessive syrup use has altered his vocal cords, and he does not use a certain program to change his pitch. lol. the reason why he sounds a lil different on the final version of a track, is because his delivery is over hyped its what he does when its gametime, plus the autotune is set to a low -.20 so it still has some effect on his voice, but he uses no pitch modifier smh

the premature version of wasted that you posted was a much calmer delivery which why hs voice sounds to be at a lower frequency..

sorry for this double post, but your -.20 changed it completely! lmao it worked

Comment

Originally posted by hide View Post
        oh man, excellent reply lol. and yeah i thought there was no way syrup can change his voice lol, maybe just a little but that much. i thought he mustve inhaled some helium before each track (jk)

but thanks for the info, ill be sure to try that -.20 tomorrow lol. maybe ill mess a little with the pitch fixer and see what i can get lol
        It has changed it alot when he quit the syrup, but yeah, not to what he has now. That's the -20-thing^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Aryan. View Post
          his voice is fucked up now
          I think itz messed upp 2 but he styll soundz gud n mayb itz cuz all dhat weed he smokn!!

Comment

how the heck is his voice "fucked up now"?

PROPS GO 2
            a-bjerg!!

Comment

i really dont prefer his new voice

i like Da Drought 3 voice #ClassicShit

at least there will be a couple songs on IANAHB with that voice

Comment

NEW voice. to me he all sounds the same its so funny me and my boyfriend were actually talking about this this morning cuz we were listening to the carter 2. and personally he basically sounds the same i mean i know there is sum weird sounds in his voice at times but u cant just change the way u rap and shit. i dont think he's changed.

PROPS GO 2
                a-bjerg!!

Comment

im glad im not the only one who noticed. haha. I started noticing him changing alot right before DIO5 dropped. I mean ever since C3 i havent heard much of his old style. I like the way he sounds on No Ceilings but on Drought 3 his flow, style, voice, comes off more raw. Id prefer he go back to that.
                  I'm a GIANT in this bitch move the G and add an S and put the I before the N and put the A in front of that and that is what I am to the end
                  That's a SAINT muthafucka to simplify it for them...
                  -Free Weezy

Comment

Thank You ..
                    "Ok, they say my girl look regular
                    But having a bad bitch don�t make you better bruh
                    And she don�t diss me like your bitch ass
                    She�ll let me fuck your girl and even help me spread that bitch ass"

Nappy Mula Baby !

Comment

Originally posted by DustinKHolt View Post
                      im glad im not the only one who noticed. haha. I started noticing him changing alot right before DIO5 dropped. I mean ever since C3 i havent heard much of his old style. I like the way he sounds on No Ceilings but on Drought 3 his flow, style, voice, comes off more raw. Id prefer he go back to that.

yeah now he sounds like he went backwards in puberty lol

Comment

As long as he doesn't start some annoying accents like Em lol

Comment

I know exactly what youre talking about, i really noticed it in the no ceilings mixtape, he does not it in EVERY new song, but alot of them, it's the editing of his pitch ect, he sounds squeaky and girly, i do NOT like it
                          Murder capital, only key to survive is kill
                          If the elements dont murder you the riders will 4 real
                          And niggas know I goes hard to the fullest
                          Get involved and I got em playin dodge ball with bullets

Comment

Working...
                          X