Do you think all the pregnacy gossip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think all the pregnacy gossip?

First there was Lauren London, then Nieva who is suppose to be marring him late this summer(hear say), the both turn up preg. and gossip also says that they are due the same month. whow know is any of that is true.
    Now this Tammy Tores girl from miss officer was with him hand in hand as the entered. and she was reportted to be hiding her stomach with purse and eatting alot. All this can't be true something has to be a lie. he went how many years famous with out having mad kids. Now all of a sudden he is suppose tobe worse then Bobby Brown with making kids left and right.

What do you'll think?
    Law Smith

Re: Do you think all the pregnacy gossip?

well i dont know about Nivia but i thnk the Lauren London one might be true because she has been off the spotlight light for a sec, maybe the reason 4 that is because shes laying low for a bit trying to hide her pregnancy or something>> who knows
    i dont know but all i can say is it seems like Lil Wayne got a different girl every time he makes an appearance... he must have game...

and who knows looks like NaeNae is gonna have a bunch of little brothers and sisters coming up
    "Yeah I be with dem different hoes, No i mean dem different hoes"

chek out my battle: who wins: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/vie...p=20419#p20419

Comment

I am guessing Tammy is NOT a baby mama, she could have been holding her purse so it didn't get stolen and eating because she is hungry? People gossip and think way to much about typical stuff ya know?
      But with Nivea and Lauren, who knows we will have 4 new Carter's though aha
      Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

I have been thinking about it a lot lately because all this baby mama drama seems a bit suspicious to me. Maybe all of this pregnancy thing is a rumour, maybe not. Tammy is definitely not Weezy's new baby mama, the press is known for rumouring like that. But what about the other two? We'll see :shfity:
        I&#39;M A DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWG!

I got more balls than the Universe.

Comment

i think wayne needs to slow down with all this baby shit. i mean, he did have a lil ad about condoms and multiple songs that mentioned it. kinda like the pot callin the kettle black. but...maybe JUST MAYBE he wants it like this. he IS the best rapper alive and if there are LIL lil waynes runnin around wouldnt that be a good thing for rap in the future? i dunno. my ass is ramblin. its 4:22 in the mornin here in ga. forgive me if i dont make sense lol
          Love, Live Life, Proceed, Progress

Comment

Comment

nivea is pregnant, shanell is pregnant and lauren is pregnant... but weezy loves nivea and he will marry her... just because you love someone dont mean you dont wanna fuck other bitches...
              I'm feelin like a veteran, that's caught up in a settlement with no form of impediment or any of its synonyms HANNNNNHHHH!

Comment

How about you wait and see,so you don't have to over stress about this.
                I still 100% support Wayne no matter what,haven't any of these hoes heard Every Girl.
                "Fuck with a nigga if you fuck with a nigga. Fuck with me? Good luck to the nigga."
                Weezy FB. for life. <3

Comment

Lauren London is true cuz my homegirl who works at Fred Segal in Santa Monic, CA said she came in her store on Monday and was hella pregnant and that the paparazzi or the ppl in the store didn't know who she was lol

Comment

not sure if people have already seen this, but proof lauren is pregnant:
                    :3

Comment

Wow;

yeah i think he qot Lauren London preqnant..and Nivea maybe..
                      but yeah he can fuck any qirl he wantsss

Smoke good, eat good.
                      Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
                      Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D&#39;s on that bitch.
                      Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

I didn't even realize that I already commented on this..
                        so this post right here is pointless.. wish you could delete posts ha
                        but ya.. Wayne got bitches
                        Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Working...
                        X