Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are you guys expecting of wayne when hes out???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what are you guys expecting of wayne when hes out???

This is niccceee

Comment

I wish he wuld do wat kanye iz duin dhat wuld be reeeeeeaaaaaallllyyyyy nice

Comment

I expect Wayne to be at his BEST. I have a feeling since all of his C4 material is mostly gonna be written music in jail its gonna have alot of emotions and feeling towards the music, and not him fucking around like songs like Phone Home and shit. I hope he goes back to his old style to like C1 and C2 eras.

Comment

STFU. he isn't going back to c1, c2, c3 or any era's before
          He's going to c4 era. Which will be 100x better I'm sure.

Comment

I expect him to be Lil Wayne the rapper who get's better with every verse. i don't want Weezy from any old eras I want him to use the things he experienced the past 8 months. And of course, like everybody else in here i expect a few leaks and a mixtape

"Love me or hate me, I promise it won�t make or break me"

Comment

I Told Y'all songs....everyday

Comment

Originally posted by trstmeimapro View Post
                I expect Wayne to be at his BEST. I have a feeling since all of his C4 material is mostly gonna be written music in jail its gonna have alot of emotions and feeling towards the music, and not him fucking around like songs like Phone Home and shit. I hope he goes back to his old style to like C1 and C2 eras.

I agree. I think that the Wayne that comes out of Rikers will be the best Wayne yet. I remember in the Tec N9ne interview, he mentioned that he and Wayne talked about dawrinism and creationism, which means that Wayne has been reading a lot of different books/materials in Rikers. I think that will really help to expand his horizons and improve his lyrics.

Comment

I'm not expecting that much, just expecting Tha Carter IV to drop and change the world of muzik forever. As I said, not that much
                  Murder capital, only key to survive is kill
                  If the elements dont murder you the riders will 4 real
                  And niggas know I goes hard to the fullest
                  Get involved and I got em playin dodge ball with bullets

Comment

I'm expectin' Wayne to be more focused on his storytellin', stop the use of "voice-fixing-tools" and get some real deep shit in the lyrics.. I'm also expectin' C4 in mid-2011 and a mixtape (un-/official) before we get C4.

I'm expectin' a collab with some ppl too.

Comment

i expect him to come back like he wasn't even gone. and that is what will happen i mean what else is there to happen he's lil wayne he's gonna do it big. i mean the day he gets out hes doing a show. ?? who else would go big like that.

PROPS GO 2
                      a-bjerg!!

Comment

i would love for him to do a kanye thing, but everyone would shit on wayne so he's gonna have to come up with his own thing. but wayne is gonna try to get his fans back i expect so much music

Comment

When he comes home,he'll go straight to recording.

But I bet we will get a slew of music within 3 months of his release.Also,better lyrics and flow....

Comment

Working...
                          X