Should i wait?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should i wait?

I don't know if i should wait util they drop the hard copy or buy it on itunes.

But, i have a question , if ever i buy it on itunes thats gonna count in the frist week sale?
    Last edited by Espinoza; 09-27-2010, 06:38 PM.
    No matter how I hate flashbacks and rewinds
    Can�t escape the pain that�s trapped in my mind

# C O L E W O R L D

Re: Should i wait?

im def waiting cus it doesnt make sense to buy the digital copy if they have more songs on the actual cd

Comment

I say wait til the hard copy comes out so that way you'll have the bonus tracks too
      #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

i know this is gonna piss a lot of you off, but is 30MTNO supposed to be a bonus track?

Comment

It's " I don't like the look of this" the willy wonka song with gudda gudda, apparently dj ill will is going to drop 30mtno , no one knows when.

btw imma buy it when it comes out on cd, i bet whatever it sells digitally it will sell 2x more physically

Comment

Originally posted by gaurang View Post
            It's " I don't like the look of this" the willy wonka song with gudda gudda, apparently dj ill will is going to drop 30mtno , no one knows when.

btw imma buy it when it comes out on cd, i bet whatever it sells digitally it will sell 2x more physically
            ^ this
            #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

I gonna get the hard copy but i haven't seen it advertised anywhere in Australia.

Comment

wait till the hard copy, why? -cause what everyone says -I've downloaded the digital one for free just to have it, but I've already preordered the CD off Amazon

Comment

Originally posted by Espinoza View Post
                  I don't know if i should wait util they drop the hard copy or buy it on itunes.

But, i have a question , if ever i buy it on itunes thats gonna count in the frist week sale?
                  It'll count in the first weeks sale if you buy it this week. I plan on buying both, I already bought it from iTunes last night at midnight.

Comment

I wonder what the sells is going to be like and i am buying two hard copies .

Comment

I'm waiting for the hard copy
                      [Youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhJSQebFvew[/Youtube]

"Then I picked up a mic, I wanna be like Pac"

Comment

Originally posted by nice2k View Post
                        I'm waiting for the hard copy
                        same

really no point in buying it on iTunes since we all have it from iTunes

Comment

Working...
                        X