Lil Wayne Stop Writing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lil Wayne Stop Writing?

Can't wait to hear his new written shit.
    I look in the flames and see the hotter me.

Comment

I am not quite sure when exactly lil wayne stopped writing, I think it was a long time ago.

Comment

Lil Wayne never wrote anything ever, Gillie Da Kidd ghost writes for him and still ghost writes , gille wrote down 87 percent of tha carter iii and just about the rest of his career, gillie even wrote down the light up rikers remix and sent it to weezy. gillie king of fillie man.
        young boy what you gunna do the 4th time around.. how you gon come back he try tell em... i come back like 32... i jump back like 33.. c4 =1mil

Comment

Originally posted by Brennan View Post
          Can't wait to hear his new written shit.
          One thing is forsure. It's gonna be epic.

Comment

Originally posted by WarmBukkake View Post
            Lil Wayne never wrote anything ever, Gillie Da Kidd ghost writes for him and still ghost writes , gille wrote down 87 percent of tha carter iii and just about the rest of his career, gillie even wrote down the light up rikers remix and sent it to weezy. gillie king of fillie man.
            You are the most retarded person on this forum. Please do your research.
            Wow.

Comment

wow your a smart mothafukka to know that gilli da fag wrote exactly 87% of C2, are you sure it's not 86.54% ??? Cause that's what I heard, lol
              Murder capital, only key to survive is kill
              If the elements dont murder you the riders will 4 real
              And niggas know I goes hard to the fullest
              Get involved and I got em playin dodge ball with bullets

Comment

So thats why theyre beefing right? Did Gillie write down Waynes shots at Gillie too?

Comment

Kill You're Self, Nigga..

Comment

i dont know how he does it, always thought it was amazing he could remember all that shit off the top of his head

Comment

Working...
                    X