PMW and Lalala.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PMW and Lalala.

Im trying to organize my music and was wondering what mixtape is PMW and Lalala on? Thanks.

Re: PMW and Lalala.

I Don't Actually Know I Have La La La On I Am Music Mixtape.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
      I Don't Actually Know I Have La La La On I Am Music Mixtape.
      I found it. PMW is on Young Money Millionaire Part 4 and Lalala is on The Drought Is Over 2.

Comment

Originally posted by trstmeimapro View Post
        I found it. PMW is on Young Money Millionaire Part 4 and Lalala is on The Drought Is Over 2.
        Good To Hear. I Keep My iTunes Very Clean I Put Solo Songs First Then Features In Alphabetical Order

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
          Good To Hear. I Keep My iTunes Very Clean I Put Solo Songs First Then Features In Alphabetical Order
          Yea I hear ya, I try to keep all of my songs organized with the right artist, features, and albums/mixtapes. But I get lazy sometimes -_-

Comment

Yea I hear ya, I try to keep all of my songs organized with the right artist, features, and albums/mixtapes. But I get lazy sometimes -_-
            I do that too luv order in my shit! I've just updated all numbers like: "I Am The King" to "I Am the King". Looks better, and that's how it's spelled everywhere

Comment

Originally posted by a-bjerg View Post
              I do that too luv order in my shit! I've just updated all numbers like: "I Am The King" to "I Am the King". Looks better, and that's how it's spelled everywhere
              Lol, yea I have like OCD when all my shit is unorgainzed haha

Comment

Lol, yea I have like OCD when all my shit is unorgainzed haha
                Ye.. I freaked out a while ago, when iTunes fuck'd all my organizations (maps etc.) up! -That's was fuck'd up man.. But I've fixed it now. It took me about 2 hours :/

Comment

Ye.. I freaked out a while ago, when iTunes fuck'd all my organizations (maps etc.) up! -That's was fuck'd up man.. But I've fixed it now. It took me about 2 hours :/
                  Yea Itunes fucked mine up to and actually deleted some of my songs. I was mad as hell and it took me 2 days to figure out all the songs that got deleted and I had to re-organize most of my stuff

Comment

Yea Itunes fucked mine up to and actually deleted some of my songs. I was mad as hell and it took me 2 days to figure out all the songs that got deleted and I had to re-organize most of my stuff
                    It's sucks.. I haven't got to back up all my shit, but I did backup all my Wayne a lil while ago

Comment

It's sucks.. I haven't got to back up all my shit, but I did backup all my Wayne a lil while ago
                      As long as you got Wayne

Comment

Pussy, Money, Weed ?

if so it came out on The Drought Is Over 4

and La La La is on The Drought Is Over 2...like you said

if you need any more just ask, i got all the correct info for songs

Comment

Working...
                        X