No announcement yet.

"Wayne was still "laughable" in 2000" ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Wayne was still "laughable" in 2000" ?

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
    Not bashing over her opinion but because shes talking shit is what I was saying.
    And if she was talking about features then shes still talking shit coz that's got nothing to do with being one of the rappers of the decade or whatever and as you said 06 07 08 he was on everybody's song so Its just irrelevant imo. And how would that make him laughable anyway???
    Bitch is stupid. End Of.
    You do realize that sometimes the best way to become noticed is by doing features, right?

Features = being noticed = people saying that you're good = albums being bought = people being able to say that you're the "best rapper alive".

Like I said before, maybe she means that, by him not being on a lot of features, he's laughable because he's not getting as much press as now.

I don't know, and neither does anyone else outside of her/the people at the meeting.

Let's leave it at that, and move on.

Comment

Saying she is a bitch is not bashing then.

To criticize (another) harshly, accusatorially, and threateningly
      Try again

Comment

Originally posted by DreezyBaby View Post
        Saying she is a bitch is not bashing then.

Try again
        Calling her a "bitch" is kinda harsh for something like this.

Comment

In All Honesty She right but she also forgot to mention....from 2006-2010..aint a motherfucking Rap artist been bigger than Wayne...He owned those five years so whats the point.....2000-2005....a differerent rapper was the forefront.....from 2006-2010 only wayne and a little stint Drake and Now eminem coming back up....Wayne got his hands down.....
          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

this show On Friday, October 15, 2010 from 8-9 pm
            Em gonna win but if weezy its cool n he deserve it ..
            But drake and Gucci Mane wtf !!!?
            You can Love me or Hate me. i swear it won�t Make me or Break me

Comment

Waka and Travis Porter said it best.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoon View Post
                he should be atleast in the Top 3 cuz he was the biggest name in Hip Hop from around 06 til now

Eminem 1st album dropped in 1999?
                nah T.I. was the biggest name in 06 and I agree wit wat the bitch said about wayne still bein laughable in 2000. He was good but it was laughable to consider him great or top 10 or even top 20 in the game at the time.
                Last edited by nkflier23; 11-07-2010, 01:10 AM.

Comment

That girl had no clue what she was talking about. Ya at the beginning of the century he was just starting but half way through he took the rap game over and has been killing it since.

Comment

Originally posted by pyrodude9110 View Post
                    That girl had no clue what she was talking about. Ya at the beginning of the century he was just starting but half way through he took the rap game over and has been killing it since.
                    She said in 2000 not half way through. Wayne didn't officially take over until 2007, years later. In 2000 Wayne wasn't even that good, he was still the 3rd best hot boy behind B.G. and Juvie and tied wit Turk.

So yea she actually had a point

Comment

Originally posted by nkflier23 View Post
                      She said in 2000 not half way through. Wayne didn't officially take over until 2007, years later. In 2000 Wayne wasn't even that good, he was still the 3rd best hot boy behind B.G. and Juvie and tied wit Turk.

So yea she actually had a point
                      Yea in 2000 Wayne was doing Hot Boys but around 2005 Wayne began his journey to the top.

Comment

Working...
                      X