Itunes weezy alblum/mixtape problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Itunes weezy alblum/mixtape problem.

On my itunes playlist, (new itunes shows the alblum cover when you click on it the songs are behind it) the alblum or mixtape is sometimes listed 4 or 5 times when i only downloaded it to itunes once.
    For example:

"The Drought is Over pt 6" i brought it into itunes only once, but it's showing up 11 fucking times!

Under the alblum it'll say lil wayne ft rick ross, or lil wayne ft this artist or that artist and such. When i click on any of them, 1 or 2 songs will appear inside.

When i load it onto my itouch, it will have those 10 alblums with like one or 2 songs in each. Makes it mad hard to enjoy browsing the itouch when the songs are in like 10 places...

What do I do?

Sorry if this in the wrong section.
    Last edited by YMCMBSam; 10-06-2010, 10:09 PM.
    BG NATION

Re: Itunes weezy alblum/mixtape problem.

Originally posted by YMCMBSam View Post
    On my itunes playlist, (new itunes shows the alblum cover when you click on it the songs are behind it) the alblum or mixtape is sometimes listed 4 or 5 times when i only downloaded it to itunes once.
    For example:

"The Drought is Over pt 6" i brought it into itunes only once, but it's showing up 11 fucking times!

Under the alblum it'll say lil wayne ft rick ross, or lil wayne ft this artist or that artist and such. When i click on any of them, 1 or 2 songs will appear inside.

When i load it onto my itouch, it will have those 10 alblums with like one or 2 songs in each. Makes it mad hard to enjoy browsing the itouch when the songs are in like 10 places...

What do I do?

Sorry if this in the wrong section.
    ok u go select like all the drought is over pieces right click->info and then u enter album-artist lil wayne. and apply!

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by Quil View Post
      ok u go select like all the drought is over pieces right click->info and then u enter album-artist lil wayne. and apply!
      Pretty much this. I've also noticed that if you have the Artist as 'Lil Wayne ' (space included) it won't be under the same Artist as 'Lil Wayne'. I don't know why, but iTunes is funky.

Comment

Thanx bro I appreciate the help!
        BG NATION

Comment

itunes is gay & recognizes Lil Wayne, Lil Wayne ft. Eminem, Lil Wayne ft. Drake, Lil Wayne ft. ____________ as ALL different artists thus it sees it as a different album

Comment

Originally posted by theeaglesfan005 View Post
            itunes is gay & recognizes Lil Wayne, Lil Wayne ft. Eminem, Lil Wayne ft. Drake, Lil Wayne ft. ____________ as ALL different artists thus it sees it as a different album
            Wordddd. Is there any program besides I-Tunes that can be used w/ my I-Touch?
            BG NATION

Comment

I know exactly what you're talking about. My solution was to make all the names under "artist" the same even if there was a feature for example the song right above it. Under artist it would say Lil Wayne and under song I would label the song as " Right Above it feat. Drake". It registers all under one album/mixtape when it's labeled under the same exact artist name.

Comment

Originally posted by iGot5onit View Post
                I know exactly what you're talking about. My solution was to make all the names under "artist" the same even if there was a feature for example the song right above it. Under artist it would say Lil Wayne and under song I would label the song as " Right Above it feat. Drake". It registers all under one album/mixtape when it's labeled under the same exact artist name.
                makes complete sense! They are all fixed now- thanx!
                BG NATION

Comment

Working...
                X