Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Swizz Beats plays the stan 2 (anne) beat

Originally posted by twon14 View Post
    wayne has already recorded his verse.. swizz sed it in an interview u can check on youtube.. and eminem is not on it.. swizz came to eminem to make stan 2 and em turned it down so he gave it to wayne and called it anne.. its suppose to be a "sorry for your lost" type record.. its all on the interviewhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSObh7GZlP4

Comment

Isn't fucking snoop on it too?
      I think wayne should re-do it when he gets out, and beg slim to jump on it. no homo.

Comment

Originally posted by jw99 View Post
        Isn't fucking snoop on it too?
        I think wayne should re-do it when he gets out, and beg slim to jump on it. no homo.
        No Snoop aint on it. He never said that.

Comment

i really hope its wayne by himself

Comment

Originally posted by twon14 View Post
            wayne has already recorded his verse.. swizz sed it in an interview u can check on youtube.. and eminem is not on it.. swizz came to eminem to make stan 2 and em turned it down so he gave it to wayne and called it anne.. its suppose to be a "sorry for your lost" type record.. its all on the interviewhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSObh7GZlP4
            Originally posted by � Weezy. F. Baby � View Post
            i really hope its wayne by himself
            That may be your answer

I really love the beat though, it's awesome, and even though he sampled it and pretty much tweaked that Tatu song beat it does sound soo good. Can't wait for Wayne to be on it, and glad Em' won't be retouching a classic. Waynes turn though?

Comment

Are u guys sure that this is for swizz album and not something he did for Wayne, cuz swizz gave Drake the fancy beat for TML

Instagram:
              NordicBeauties

Comment

Originally posted by Young Mula Baaaby View Post
                Are u guys sure that this is for swizz album and not something he did for Wayne, cuz swizz gave Drake the fancy beat for TML
                Yeah, Swizz is a producer he gives people bests all the time.
                He said this is for his album. It was for em but he didnt want it so he got Wayne on it and its now on Swizz's album.

Comment

Working...
                X