Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Long rant about Lil Wayne's Whip it like a Slave :p

the dude obviously doesnt know what hes talking about

i think the dude thinks that the reason the album is gettin pushed back is because the label doesnt want to do it..... its obviously not that.... anyone who knows anything knows its cuz of all the leaks
    Fuck if you understand me, I love being misunderstood, haha why? Cause I live in the suburbs, but I come from the hood. Bring the hook in.

Comment

lmao someone actually wrote all of that.
      After reading it I do agree though on the fact of the "whippin it like a slave" content and title. That nullifies any whatsoever of him talking bad about white people when he degrades them making a song about that, sounds like when Soulja boy shouted out the "slave master".
      �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

-Adam Smith, Theory of Moral Sentiments

Comment

I read like the first paragraph and immdiatly knew it was just another jelous hatin ass nigga hatin on Wayne. Wayne gets so mich hate because he's at the top of the game, everyone fucking wishes they were him. I don't think Wayne has the best metaphors, but he is in the top 3 for 100%. This some bullshit, just another faggot jelous of Wayne's succes.

I'm not even gonna waste my time on this but whatever this is bullshit. Weezy FTW, and whoever wrote that can go fuck themselves.

"Get High, Rule The World"

Best Rappers
        1. Lil Wayne
        2. Eminem
        3. B.o.B
        4. Chris Webby
        5. Wiz Khalifa
        6. Kid Cudi

Comment

Originally posted by trillphill
          After reading it I do agree though on the fact of the "whippin it like a slave" content and title. That nullifies any whatsoever of him talking bad about white people when he degrades them making a song about that, sounds like when Soulja boy shouted out the "slave master".
          The song has nothing to do with race..whatsoever.
          It's about making crack.

I wake up in the morning, take a shit n shower shave.
          Stand OVER THE STOVE and whip it like a slave

and the whole song is about crack
          Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

i thing wayne is one of the best entertainers out there today but what is he really defining by "best"? I mean think about all the great rappers that came before him. No diss to Weezy i listen to his music more than any other.

"Welcome to the murder show, I am the motherfuckin host"

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt
              Originally posted by trillphill
              The song has nothing to do with race..whatsoever.
              It's about making crack.

I wake up in the morning, take a shit n shower shave.
              Stand OVER THE STOVE and whip it like a slave

and the whole song is about crack
              Of course I realize that wow, he uses whipping a slave to describe how he does it and the effort/force he puts into it. Since he uses that as a simile he has no right to be like "damn yall white people" and the likes because he uses that as a simile. Oh big ups man I would've never guessed he was talking about whipping up crack over the stove
              �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

-Adam Smith, Theory of Moral Sentiments

Comment

When the remix of this song (new beat & new verses) will come outt? Dany you know?

Comment

He might be very good at writing but a hater is still a hater.

If Wayne's ryhmes/lyrics/metaphors are so bad then why can he sell a million in a week.

Comment

I read that shit, an it is all wack. Man fuck them haters wayne does what ever the fuck he wants.

Comment

Working...
                    X