Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone ever "contacted" Wayne like in...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone ever "contacted" Wayne like in...

reall life,myspace,twitter,email account,phone, somehow
    im just wondering have you ever??

i haven't but iwish i did, or do
    he seems kool...but it depends which 1 of his moods he's in
    haha but yeah...
    "Yeah I be with dem different hoes, No i mean dem different hoes"

chek out my battle: who wins: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/vie...p=20419#p20419

Re: Has anyone ever "contacted" Wayne like in...

the closest i got to him,he was with his bodyguard and a group of people in tenn @ the mall. i was with my crew and we all hollerd wuzzup wayne!!!! and he turned and waved. we were so suprised bt i wish we coulda like talked to him tho
    Download All Of Dreezy's Music @

Comment

Originally posted by Sh4d0w
      the closest i got to him,he was with his bodyguard and a group of people in tenn @ the mall. i was with my crew and we all hollerd wuzzup wayne!!!! and he turned and waved. we were so suprised bt i wish we coulda like talked to him tho
      thats crazzy haha i wish i had the chance to atleast see him out of concert some time
      the only time i have seen him is during concerts, what was he buying??
      im surprised i haven't seen him since he tours here in Az alot and after all he did get arrested here
      haha
      "Yeah I be with dem different hoes, No i mean dem different hoes"

chek out my battle: who wins: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/vie...p=20419#p20419

Comment

I was at Tony's Hookah Bar (they also sell glass ) and i saw Wayne in the back talking to the manager in Portland Oregon, he had like three bodyguards chillin in there just muggin the fuck outta everyone. I wish i coulda talked to him
        It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

well this was in 06 we was at the you video shoot with lloyd wayne showed up in his tour bus with young mal mack maine tez poe and nikki his hair stylist i took a picture with him but it was way too dark outside so i just took a pic of him. but we talked so some photographer was like if u walkin with us to the set we rushin and walkin fast i was red bandanna up too so i pulled mine out and walked too so the guards stopped everyone except me that night. but i took pics with mack and mal i missed the second time he was there i was nowhere in sight thats where him and jeezy had a photo shoot for the 8732 shoot. the next time i missed him again but like ten minutes at the ritz hotel i saw his tour bus and pulled up nobody was on it but in front of the hotel i saw nutt kidd kidd got pic with him talked for an hour then mack was there got another pic with him superhead was with wayne but i missed him by ten minutes man was i mad and if you wanna see the pics hit me up myspace.com/475tech or carters lil brother

Comment

Originally posted by js11
            Originally posted by Sh4d0w
            thats crazzy haha i wish i had the chance to atleast see him out of concert some time
            the only time i have seen him is during concerts, what was he buying??
            im surprised i haven't seen him since he tours here in Az alot and after all he did get arrested here
            haha
            i know bro. it was some shoe store i 4got the name tho
            Download All Of Dreezy's Music @

Comment

yes, i've talked to him twice at the orlando magic basketball games this year. my seats are right behind his.

same with chris brown, bow wow, rihanna, tiger woods, and many others.

Comment

Originally posted by akpowers
                yes, i've talked to him twice at the orlando magic basketball games this year. my seats are right behind his.

If this is true I'm rather envious.

Comment

Originally posted by akpowers

What were you talking about with Weezy?
                  I'M A DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWG!

I got more balls than the Universe.

Comment

I have never and I probably never will, first of all I live on a whole different continent, I am still to young to move and I have no musical talent so I could make a song with him...
                    Only chance is if he visits this site...

Comment

No, .
                      I only saw him at a concert.. but it was still amazing to me
                      Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Re: Has anyone ever &quot;contacted&quot; Wayne like in...

nah not yet lol
                        i want to

Comment

Working...
                        X