I got more paper than an office
    Ok ashley if ya boyfriend is hot than i am Ashton
    He can take you to his mansion but I can take you to my planet
    Lemme invade that thang
    ima make ya mind like i made that flame
    And ima take my time ima laid back man
    And ima take ya head back sayin....

Re: Invasion Lyrics

damn bruh it just dropped 2day and u already got tha verse damn u work fast props

Comment

Haha thanks kid. I try my hardest.

Comment

Good shit yo.i was gonna do it.was lazy.and yea,i had to try my hardest too.but props.
        "Full white top cup full of codeine mix
        Still eat a couple rappers for my protein bitch
        I'm on my so mean shit!
        And you don't know me bitch
        I do it for those who did it before me bitch
        My goon is 'gon ride even with a slow leak bitch
        And if we gettin chicken you get NO piece bitchh"

Comment

thnx..ill do all lyrics to save ya time lmao i like following the words

Comment

damn ever since i said that the lyric making was going to be all me alot of dumbasses are rushing to write the lyrics like FAGGOTS trying to get attention and dont want to write the whole lyrics just want the attention of being the first and only posting weezys verse do the job right and post full lyrics dipshits

Comment

Originally posted by username
              damn ever since i said that the lyric making was going to be all me alot of dumbasses are rushing to write the lyrics like FAGGOTS trying to get attention and dont want to write the whole lyrics just want the attention of being the first and only posting weezys verse do the job right and post full lyrics dipshits
              This is a weezy site isnt it ?? dumb fuck. I havent seen ya name since i been here so shut the fuck up and if u wanna post shit fuckin do it dont wait fuckin hours after the song came out fuckin homo

Comment

Originally posted by xximaginingechoesxx
                damn bruh it just dropped 2day and u already got tha verse damn u work fast props
                its pretty easy though

Comment

Originally posted by nickdip
                  Originally posted by username
                  This is a weezy site isnt it ?? dumb fuck. I havent seen ya name since i been here so shut the fuck up and if u wanna post shit fuckin do it dont wait fuckin hours after the song came out fuckin homo
                  WOW YOU DO NOT JUST RELIZE YOU JUST MADE YOURSELF SEEM LIKE A FAGGOT FIRST OF ALL WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SEE MY NAME DO I HAVE TO BE FAMOUS HERE AND NEED ATTENTION TO BE COOL? OR IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT???!!!! SECOND OF ALL I DONT SIT ON THE COMPUTER AND KEEP HITTING REFRESH ON THE BROWSER WAITING FOR A NEW SONG TO DROP BITCH I HAVE A LIFE SO EVERYTIME I COME TO CHECK IT OUT I SEE A NEW SONG CHECK THE FORUMS AND SEE A HALF ASS LYRICS POSTED AND CHECK THE OFFICIAL LYRICS THREAD AND SEE THE LYRICS I HAVE DONE PROPERALLY

Comment

who the fuck do you think u are with 33 posts you little fucking pussy

Comment

Originally posted by nickdip
                      who the fuck do you think u are with 33 posts you little fucking pussy
                      wow faggot just shut the fuck up you are a little bitch who feeds off attention you think alot of post actually makes a person just shut up all ready your so pathetic

Comment

Thanks, bro.
                        Propsssss.

Smoke good, eat good.
                        Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
                        Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
                        Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

Working...
                        X