Do you guys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you guys?

Yo do you guys understand what lil wayne says and means in some of his raps?? Jw cuz idrk haha.

Re: Do you guys?

um,u have to follow wayne to understand him.like if youre new to wayne music,its gonna be hard.but im used to his sound.sometimes i dont understand some words or phrases.but i take da time to research it.i dont wanna rap da lyrics n not kno wut da words or phrases mean.lol.also he might say words that he used like 10 songs ago.so u really have to follow his material.and sometimes if u just listen to da lines before n after the missing part that u dont kno,this will help alot.u have to make da connection.its like eng class.lmao..
    "Full white top cup full of codeine mix
    Still eat a couple rappers for my protein bitch
    I'm on my so mean shit!
    And you don't know me bitch
    I do it for those who did it before me bitch
    My goon is 'gon ride even with a slow leak bitch
    And if we gettin chicken you get NO piece bitchh"

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money!24
      um,u have to follow wayne to understand him.like if youre new to wayne music,its gonna be hard.but im used to his sound.sometimes i dont understand some words or phrases.but i take da time to research it.i dont wanna rap da lyrics n not kno wut da words or phrases mean.lol.also he might say words that he used like 10 songs ago.so u really have to follow his material.and sometimes if u just listen to da lines before n after the missing part that u dont kno,this will help alot.u have to make da connection.its like eng class.lmao..

Lol co-sign^

Y.O.L.O

Comment

thats true same wit me...i love his music hahaha...niggas crazy. Ever since he became huge i loved him no homo. Like ever since Fireman maybe i loved him. Maybe a lil after

Comment

Originally posted by Jrock23

Lol co-sign^
          coco sign

(really like that smilie lool)

Comment

Co-Sign Haahaha.

Comment

^^^^^ well yeah thata pretty much sums it up lol

Comment

To me, this is why he is great.
                He uses metaphors and comparisions that you might not catch.. but when you find it out its crazy.
                I learn something form every song.

Example: couple days ago sh4d0w explained that in Play In My Band he says
                Tuck ya bitch in before your bitch get debo'd.

Debo was this dude who stole chains on the movie friday and everyone would tuck thier chains in I guess.
                So I was like oh shit.. haah pretty funny.

Real talk, Wayne always has a meaning behind everything he says.
                Shit nigga go to the analyzing lyrics thread and you will find some good shit.
                Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Yessss!
                  Wtf kinda question is that?

Smoke good, eat good.
                  Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
                  Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D&#39;s on that bitch.
                  Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt
                    To me, this is why he is great.
                    He uses metaphors and comparisions that you might not catch.. but when you find it out its crazy.
                    I learn something form every song.

Example: couple days ago sh4d0w explained that in Play In My Band he says
                    Tuck ya bitch in before your bitch get debo'd.

Debo was this dude who stole chains on the movie friday and everyone would tuck thier chains in I guess.
                    So I was like oh shit.. haah pretty funny.

Real talk, Wayne always has a meaning behind everything he says.
                    Shit nigga go to the analyzing lyrics thread and you will find some good shit.
                    dang son thas dope im jus catchin that!! i knew he was talkin bout debo but i didnt put it together like that!!
                    "Ya Camera Has Neva Saw A Picture This Nice, Hm Im Fishin&#39; And Tha Bitches Will Bite It&#39;s Proly Cuz My Game Is Fixodent Tight"
                    http://www.myspace.com/youngjonesthabeast

Comment

thanks so much

Comment

yess and if i don't i'll go look up the lyrics to get what he says.
                        Young Mula Bitchez!

Comment

Working...
                        X