Lil Wayne and the Vans swagger jacking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lil Wayne and the Vans swagger jacking

Vans style is from the 80's aswell. So GTFO, all styles repeat.
    ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

This is a pointless thread, the swagg has nothing to do with his "Music"!
      --I�m high all day, you can call that shit a long flight--

Comment

Originally posted by haimeyrolle View Post
        This is a pointless thread, the swagg has nothing to do with his "Music"!
        There not talking about his music, he is just talking about Wayne stealing his style. Which is total shit, Wayne has his own swag and style and didn't steal it from anyone else

Comment

Why the fuck are we still talking about this? Lol

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
          http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
            Why the fuck are we still talking about this? Lol
            Good question I just jumped on it because I saw people were still talking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by pyrodude9110 View Post
              Good question I just jumped on it because I saw people were still talking about it.
              Lol people are just throwing random comments out there.
              Originally posted by skinnyminnie! View Post
              Its no secret that Wayne swag jack and that he's a poser but Wayne started wearing vans a good minute after the packs. We all know he try to go for that rock image, which he said out his own mouth in a certain sense.
              I don't understand why people come here when they don't even like Wayne. Or I'm assuming she doesn't like him at least because nobody who did would call him a swagger jacking poser

Comment

i guess im swagger jacking too cuz i wear vans

Comment

Lol @ somebody jacking a homosexual's "Swagger"

Comment

Lol people are just throwing random comments out there.

I don't understand why people come here when they don't even like Wayne. Or I'm assuming she doesn't like him at least because nobody who did would call him a swagger jacking poser
                    Well stop assuming because I do like him, well his music. I have no feelings towards him as a human. In a song, he said he dress like a skater, do he skateboard? No, highly doubt it. That's what poser do, that dress and act like something they're not . Those who have common sense know that Wayne went for that rock star look because it "looks cool". Don't worry about what I think about Wayne. Go do your homework on him, then you'll know that he got some on his style's from other people. If you get your nose out his ass, than you'll see what I'm talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnyminnie! View Post
                      Well stop assuming because I do like him, well his music. I have no feelings towards him as a human. In a song, he said he dress like a skater, do he skateboard? No, highly doubt it. That's what poser do, that dress and act like something they're not . Those who have common sense know that Wayne went for that rock star look because it "looks cool". Don't worry about what I think about Wayne. Go do your homework on him, then you'll know that he got some on his style's from other people. If you get your nose out his ass, than you'll see what I'm talking about.
                      He would be a poser if he said he was a skateboarder when he actually wasn't, dressing like one is just his style choice. As far as the "rock star" look, he made a rock album in case you forgot. I could care less what you think about Wayne and I do apologize that I don't research Wayne's style and where he did or didn't get it from, I really don't care. Last thing, where did you get the "nose out his ass" comment from? That was just a random insult for no reason

Comment

He would be a poser if he said he was a skateboarder when he actually wasn't, dressing like one is just his style choice. As far as the "rock star" look, he made a rock album in case you forgot. I could care less what you think about Wayne and I do apologize that I don't research Wayne's style and where he did or didn't get it from, I really don't care. Last thing, where did you get the "nose out his ass" comment from? That was just a random insult for no reason
                        I said get your nose out his ass because most of his fans wouldn't admit to him being a swag jacker because they're to busy seeing him as Wayne. With you replying to me for calling him a swag jacker/poser, I took it as you're one of those types of fans. For as the album, its not real rock, he said it out his own mouth that its not just a rock album. Wayne is Soulja Boy in the rock world, which means he isn't rock, like Soulja Boy isn't Hip-hop. Its a damn good album, just not rock, real rock.

Comment

Working...
                        X