Re: Wayne and syrup

Originally posted by Tuneche View Post
    how can it kill u what i dont understand like whta it would be like
    I don't know how but I know it killed Pimp C

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
    http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

u have to mix it with other shit to overdose wit it it dont matter how much u sip it wont kill you unless uve taken other pills and shit with it

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
        I don't know how but I know it killed Pimp C
        And DJ Screw. And Big Moe.

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
          Don't sip syrup dude. That shit can kill you
          i think he got it from a doctor, im sure of it lil wayne could get crack if he really wanted it. why would u wanna sip that crap ne how tho?

PROPS GO 2
          a-bjerg!!

Comment

Originally posted by MiSSTHR33 View Post
            i think he got it from a doctor, im sure of it lil wayne could get crack if he really wanted it. why would u wanna sip that crap ne how tho?
            It's cough syrup...you can get the anywhere lol
            #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

Originally posted by 210don View Post
              u have to mix it with other shit to overdose wit it it dont matter how much u sip it wont kill you unless uve taken other pills and shit with it
              Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
              Cough Suryp + Codeine + Prometazhine

i got too be mixed I believe, not sure, and I don't think anyone got it besides Short Dawg and some other crazy ppl
              People's true knowledge on this is once again .. Clearly ZERO...

It is cough syrup for Emphazema patients... i got tons of bottle lyin aruond the house as my grandma is prescribed this shit, and shee don't even drink it bc of what it does to her...

People think their homebrews or what their dudes call syrup is actual syrup. Sorry. just because you took nyquil, threw some liquor and a jolly rancher in it shit is nottt syrup. Your drinking dumbass fuckin medical concotions mixed with shit never to be combined with medicine. It is notttt mixed from coughsyrup by adding other bullshit ingrediants to it. It is a High Powered, Medical grade cough syrup that comes that way it is and Yes, he has a hookup on a prescription from someone who grabs it forrr him, it is not in his name etc. 4 in a 20 oz and call it 24s. 4 oz of Prometh.. 20 oz of Sprite.. Wallah Syrrrpppppppp

Originally posted by MiSSTHR33 View Post
              crack and any street drug are 100000% easier to get than this.
              Originally posted by thaJOKEsteR View Post
              It's cough syrup...you can get the anywhere lol
              thanks for proving the ignorance before i could even finish typing

Comment

Not just any cough syrup, it needs to have promethozyne(sp) in it.

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
                  Not just any cough syrup, it needs to have promethozyne(sp) in it.
                  lol.. thus the title.. Promethazyne Codeine Syrup. Ill see if i can take a pic of a bottle when my gma lays one around.

Comment

u just gotta go to the doctor and say you got a cough, that shit is the first thing they write you a prescription for

Comment

Originally posted by JRYMCMB View Post
                      u just gotta go to the doctor and say you got a cough, that shit is the first thing they write you a prescription for
                      lol its not that simple bruh.

Comment

i'm on that shit right now blood, i just bounce from walk-in clinic to walk-in clinic and complain bout the same thing, last time i had to go to a dealer for it was like 3 months ago, and now that its flu season, its even easier to get

Comment

Probably from Marley Don't Shoot 'Em, Gudda Gudda, or T-Streets.

Comment

Working...
                          X